24664 Topics

Can I trigger on certain payment links and payments from the test environment within Stripe?

お会いできて嬉しいです。翻訳ソフトを使っているので、私の英語がおかしかったらごめんなさい。現在、zapier を使用してストライプとベンチマーク メールをリンクしようとしています。ストライプでの支払いがあれば、ベンチマークメールのリストに追加したいと思います。これについて 2 つの質問があります。1.zapierとstripeは連携済みですが、stripeのテスト環境で決済しようとするとzapierに決済がありません。これを改善するより良い方法はありますか?2.ストライプには複数の支払いリンクがあります。決済リンクがA、B、Cの3つある場合、A決済リンクでの決済のみzapierに連動し、B、C決済リンクで決済した場合は何もしない設定はありますか? Translation (using Google Translate):Nice to meet you. I'm using translation software, so I'm sorry if my English is strange. I'm currently trying to link stripe and benchmark emails using zapier. If you can pay with stripe, I'd love to add you to my list of benchmark emails. I have two questions about this. 1. Zapier and Stripe are already linked, but when I try to make a payment in the Stripe test environment, there is no payment in Zapier. Is there a better way to improve this? 2. Stripe has multiple payment links. If there are three payment links A, B, and C, is there a setting to link payment with payment link A only to zapier, and do nothing if payment is ma