Question

Unexpected error displaying this part: a is undefined

• 11 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello,

Seems as of… maybe yesterday, every Zap I try to create I get the following error.

Unexpected error displaying this part: a is undefined

I’ve selected Email by Zapier, Microsoft Office365. Then I click next and before it brings me to perhaps the account sync for Microsoft Office365 or right after I create a posting address for the Email by Zapier, I get that error.

A google search turned up nothing.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @TexasJSW 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the encountered error message so we have enough context, thanks.

Hi @TexasJSW 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the encountered error message so we have enough context, thanks.

Hi,

So I create a brand new Email Parser by Zapier or even just Email by Zapier zap… though it happens on multiple different kinds of zaps. I select New Email. Then I click continue.

After clicking Continue I get the error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@TexasJSW 

Zapier Status page isn’t reporting any current/recent incidents: https://status.zapier.com/

Try these:

1. Make sure your browser is updated
  2. Try using a different browser
  3. Try using a private browser
  4. Make sure no browser add-ons/extensions are interfering
  5. Try restarting your computer

Otherwise, best to open a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @TexasJSW - checking in to see if you’re still running into this issue? Looks like our friends over in Support were able to connect with you as well, and suggested it may be a glitch with the browser you are currently using. 

Do let us know either way, and we’re here to help! 

Best- Rachael