Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

Hi @SamB I have the same problem..
Could you help me please ? :disappointed_relieved:

Is it possible to pause my annual subscription until this is fixed? More than half my zaps isn’t working, youtube is the main reason why I chose zapier over similar providers.

@christina.d  I am facing same problem. please add me to the affected users list. also please help me out to solve this. thanks in advance.

Hi everyone. I’m definitely impacted from this bug!

This zap used to run well, stopped working about a week ago.

Very frustrating. Please add me to the list as well, I’m relying on it to work. @Dori Adar 

I’m getting the same error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @ADDLiberator, @bapne, and @FP05! Thanks for reaching out.

I’ve got all of you added to that report! We’ll be sure to send an email once a fix is in place.

Having the same issue.

Hello same issue with the quota here. Please add me to the impacted users list @christina.d

Thank you, and I hope this get sorted out soon.

Also having this issue.

Trigger partner failure: The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

same issue here, any suggestion?

This is happening in my account too.

Error turning Zap on: The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>."

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @fcouncil. Thanks for reaching out. I’ve got you added to that report!

@TH3DTim and @LWT-MV, your thoughts are heard and valid. We appreciate you continuing to share them. Currently the team is still actively researching solutions and process improvement to ensure this doesn’t become a reoccurring concern moving forward. I know this isn’t the fix ya’ll were hoping for and I truly wish I had more to offer at the moment.

If you do have concerns regarding billing, our support team is a wonderful resource and more than happy to look into any specific questions you may have. We’ll continue to keep everyone updated as we know more.

I have same problem. 

Hello, I have the same error on my Youtube to discord notif zap… Would like to be added to affected users too, thanks.

Same Problem Here 

The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @SC_Codes! It looks like you’ve already reached out to our Support team about this and they’ve added you to the list of affected users. :slight_smile:

@Oxe, happy to confirm that you’re on the list as well!

@christina.d Like other users, I have turned the zaps off, when I go to turn on I get that error as well. Please add me to the list.

Thank you so much

Hi, I also have this problem. I receive everyday the same error email from Zapier telling me that there is an error with my Zap (which is supposed to share a post in Facebook whenever a new video is posted on our YouTube channel). The issue message is : The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

And so the Zap won’t run anymore… Can I be added to the list of affected users so I can follow the news ? 

Hello! I'm here again, now my connections with youtube stopped working at all, so my zaps are not working and can't be turned on again.

I am starting to look for other tools as alternative because youtube connection is very important to our distribution strategy. It is so unfortunate that Zapier is not being able to provide a quick solution to that issue.

I hope you guys can fix it soon!

Plus 1 here @christina.d. Please add me to the list of effected users.

I am also having the same issue. Is there an update on the fix? 

I’m getting an email for this error EVERY DAY for each of my linked YouTube accounts

I too am getting this error email every single day and cannot figure out a solution. Please add me to any notifications about an update or a fix.

Hi I am having the same issue as others, using Youtube integration, I've deleted all existing ones, create a new one, recreated zaps, anything and it is still happening, getting this message:

The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

Same issue - please can I be added to the notification list once this is fixed.