Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

This is affecting us, and causing a real headache. Any workarounds that people have found, or any updates on ETA for a fix?

Hi @captconstruct@SQUAWKING DEAD@raklet@mcaballlero! I’ve got you all added to the bug report.

The team is still working on getting quota levels increased to a sufficient amount. Definitely understand everyone’s frustration! We’ll keep everyone updated once the increase takes place but in the meantime we truly appreciate the continued patience. 

@christina.d Aggiungeresti anche me, ho lo stesso problema.

Ho lo stesso problema anche io, potete aggiungermi alla lista

@christina.d I am also getting the same error although I think everything is working fine but I am still getting error email form zappier. I tried turning my zap off and on but I didn’t worked at all 

Just need to pay your quota on Google and everybody can use again.

https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota

So we now have to pay Google to get this working again, or Zapier needs to pay em?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @YH_junyi and @bobiko, thanks for reaching out here. There’s still no ETA but you’re both on the list so we’ll definitely be in touch with an update as soon as it’s sorted.

Hey everyone! :)

@Ar3m3f, I can see that you’ve reached out to our Support team about this and have been added to the bug report for this issue here.

@360Creators, I’ve added you to the list of affected users on that same bug report so we’ll be in touch once it’s been sorted out.

@Ambler, as mentioned in the other thread I’ve added you to the bug report for this.  

We’ll be in touch once we have any further news on this! 

Moderator Edit: Removed suggestion of turning the Zap off and on again as this appears to now be resulting in a “There was a problem activating your Zap” error.

Sam, Please add me to the list. It’s gone beyond mildly annoying emails. I can’t create a new zap because of the exceeded quota and my youtube account kicks back as deactivated.

I am getting the same error. Please add me to the list

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ar3m3f 

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for more guidance: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @Garfio, @dtblake103, @HerewegoinVT, @BenjaminDubois, @zain abbas! Thank you for letting us know and your continued patience. You’ve all been added to that report and we’ll let you know as soon as that limits been increased.

Hello, I am also encountering the same issue with, I think. I can’t even get my YouTube account to connect as it gets disconnected almost immediately.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here @Dom WBBV, @Marinos_bruh, @AmasonOne, @zapmeclass and @richarddwalsh

There’s still no ETA on a fix at this time unfortunately. I can totally appreciate everyone’s frustrations and really I wish I had more positive news to share here. You’ve all been added to the list so we’ll definitely reach out to you as soon as it’s been resolved. 

Howdy! Add a +1 data point to impacted users. Thank so much for looking into this!

Hey there, @jd342345@Levi the Editor@mgu@Mia Myriad@cemcagatay. Thanks for letting us know. You’ve all been added to that report. Thank you once again for hanging in there with us! 

I have the same problem, add me to the list

Hi there,

Thanks for managing this thread as we’re also experiencing the issue (screenshot).

We’d like to be added to the list as well, please.

Hopefully, this is helpful, though definitely feel free to let me know if you have any questions. I’d be happy to help.

Same issue here,

Hi,

We’re also experiencing the same issue and would like to be added to the list (screenshot

Thanks in advance for the help.

I started having this issue on Wednesday, March 2, 2022.  Has this been resolved or a workaround found?  If not please add me to this list of users affected by this issue.

Same error……..please help me~!

@SamB Experiencing same issue.

@christina.d I have turned the zaps off, when I go to turn on I get that error as well. Please add me to the list.

Thank you.

@SamB Experiencing same issue.

Same

Has the solution to this been found? Currently experiencing the same thing.

Good morning,

We are also experiencing the “quota exceeded” error on our Zoom → Youtube zap. I would like to be added to the list of affected users.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @TheItzAidan@BurningEarthVFX@Jon Kempf@Orchid@Trumansburg Village Clerk,@strivemath, and @Eros! Thanks for letting us know. You’ve all been added to the list of impacted users!

Hi ​​​@meena. While we don’t have an ETA for when a fix should be expected, rest assured we’ll keep everyone updated via email once we do! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @markjszymanski, @Dom WBBV, @Raffaele, @CB_Andrew, and @biledkid. I’ve got all of you added to that list of affected users! We’ll email and keep the thread updated once we’re able to get the quota increased.