Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

Hi. I’m getting the same error. Please add me to the list. Thanks!

Same issue. No idea how it’s been “exceeded” - only a few mbs have been uploaded/Zapped.

Please advise/update.

i have the same issue. my gsuite account manages multiple youtube channels as brand accounts. it appears that they are all affected

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @cdiaz@Cthans@Solvay@einchemistry@kro3ms@puppycodes@CorbinDoes@jack1421@McSaucin, and @ALVN9! Thanks so much for letting us know! You’ve all been added to that report. 

Userlevel 1

Adding another +1 to the list of impacted users. Thank you!

@SamB@christina.d I’m also affected by this issue, please add me to the list of affected users.

I have same issue.

I as well have been having the same issues

Thanks so much for reaching out to let us know you’re also being affected here, @Rommiee@Ayyj@Gabbie Harris@Grace Temple SDA Church@SierraEcoXray@Leon@User47635@bourbonpursuit@jsonp80@TalkinFight and @OlegMich.

We’re still working on getting the quota limits increased. Once that’s been sorted it should get rid of the errors y’all are running into here. I’m really sorry I don’t have better news to share with you right now. I don’t have any details as to when YouTube will be increasing the shared quota limits but we’ll definitely be sure to notify you all by email (and will update this thread) as soon as its done!

I’ve been having this issue since the beginning of January - it didn’t 100% affect me until recently though, when I discovered my YouTube zaps weren’t firing. Turns out, the zap was turned off! yikes! Could I be added to this list, @SamB?

Same issue for me if I can be added to list of affected users. Tried to authenticate new apps with different connections as well (one of which has never been used for API).  Also strangely having it with other automation services, so my guess is a larger YouTube/Google API issue? 

When can we expect this issue to be resolved?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @kylemccomas, @jonmyer, and @groblerpaul! Thank you for letting us know. I’ve got everyone added to that list. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here, @meumix. I’ve added you to the list of affected users as well.  

I am also experiencing the “quota exceeded” error on YouTube zap. I would like to be added to the list of affected users.

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I’m affected by this as well. I’d appreciate it if you added me to the list @christina.d 

Thanks and cheers

Userlevel 1

Hi, lots of people with lots of complaints about this - however the issue has been ongoing for over 1mth now. 

Where exactly are Zapier up to with fixing this? What updates regarding this issue can be shared?

This is critical to us, and unfortunately, we feel like we have no choice but to find another provider as it doesn’t seem like any sort of fix is coming...

exactly

Same issue for me.

I tried these workaround. But no one didn’t work.

• off the zap and on
  • re-create connection account setting

Would you please add me to the list of affected users? @christina.d 

Userlevel 1

When should we expect to get a solution here? It has been going on for months now. 

It doesn’t affect all the video uploads but we see this error from time to time. It gets really hard to keep track of it manually.

Same error here!!.

Thanks!

Thanks for getting in touch here, @astronomiepratique@calderaricaio@dtblake103@jessicaTB@Ricardo M@ryu@SteinBecher@zapmeclass@akio801@kdsign@alipgraphy@Daly and @Hevtorlascano

We still don’t have any kind of ETA we can give as to when this will be resolved. But I can promise that you’re all on the list and be notified the moment this issue has been fixed!

Hello Sam!

Could you add me to the list of affected parties? I have multiple zaps with YouTube connections that are currently not functioning. I’d like to be notified when the issue has been resolved.

Thank you for keeping the community informed!

- Levi

Please add me to the list of impacted accounts. Thank you.

same issue, please add me to list

please add us to the list as well @zain abbas 

@SamB please add us to notification as well