Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

@SamB you’ll let us know when you’ve given up?

@christina.d / @SamB Been having the same error for about 2 weeks from the constant emails of the error.

Same issue!

Please notify me when you are able to increase the quota, thanks!

Hello,

I am also having the same issue. I recently got a few emails saying Zapier had errors a couple weeks ago but thought nothing of them until I logged into here and uploaded a new video. Please add me to the list of impacted users. Thank you.

Same issue here. Please add me to the list @christina.d, thanks :raised_hands:

Same issue here. Idk what to do since this is how I make my living.

@SamB same error encountered.

Hello, I have the same problem. Please add me to the list of affected users @motetn 

Hi

We are getting the same error. Please add me to the affected users list @christina.d 

I tried turning the Zaps off and then on, but still no resolution.

Hey everyone! :)

@Ar3m3f, I can see that you’ve reached out to our Support team about this and have been added to the bug report for this issue here.

@360Creators, I’ve added you to the list of affected users on that same bug report so we’ll be in touch once it’s been sorted out.

@Ambler, as mentioned in the other thread I’ve added you to the bug report for this.  

We’ll be in touch once we have any further news on this! 

Moderator Edit: Removed suggestion of turning the Zap off and on again as this appears to now be resulting in a “There was a problem activating your Zap” error.

Just got an e-mail about the same thing.

Same here ! can you add us to the list ? Thank you 

Same here

Hi. Would you please add me to the affected users list. 

Thanks

Me too I get the same issue 

@christina.d I'm also getting the same error. 

Userlevel 1

@christina.d I'm also getting the same error. 

Time to switch to another solutions. This is critical for most of us.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here, @Kana, @Wolfiii, @Kenneths Teknik, @joaogpr, @Darsaq and @mauroalphapro! I’ve gone ahead and added you all to the list of affected users. We’ll be in touch by email once with any updates! :relaxed:

This is strange indeed. Yesterday I set my zaps and they all told of this Trigger partner failure due to quota YET they had posted! Today, they haven’t :( Please add me to the list as this was the main reason i signed up for the starter plan to save me time but I’m constantly logging in to try and fix something I now realise i can’t fix!

I have been seeing this same issue multiple times a day over the past few days - please could I be added to the list of impacted users?

Thanks

I have also been getting this error since the past 2 weeks. Can you please add me to the affected users list @meena ?

Please add me to the list

Hi, I also have this problem. I receive everyday the same error email from Zapier telling me that there is an error with my Zap (which is supposed to share a post in Facebook whenever a new video is posted on our YouTube channel). The issue message is : The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

And so the Zap won’t run anymore… Can I be added to the list of affected users so I can follow the news ? 

X2

Hello… please add me to the list as well. Same issue.

Hi, we’re affected as well.