Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

Userlevel 1

I have the same problem. Looking forward to the solution! Could you please add me to the list to be notified when resolved?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@christina.d turns out I get the error msg citing an exceeded quota too… can you add me to “the list”?  Thanks!

Of note, YouTube seems to think Zapier is authorized:

Userlevel 1

Hi. I cannot connec my account like everyone. Please add me to the list of impacted users.

We are also having this issue, can you please add me to the support ticket. 

Guess what? Same here. Thanks.

I have the same problem…

Please add me to the list too!

I am having the same issue

Hi, We are also affected by the same issue. pls add us to the affected list thanks

Same issue!

Hi @christina.d , please add me to the list of affected users.

I understand it may be a limitation on the YouTube side, and it would be really helpful to have some instructions to check our actual quota usage and their limits. The google website is not helpful in this regards.

Also, could we “slow down” the frequency of polling? that might reduce the API usage.

Hi @christina.d I’m having the same issue. Please advise!

same issue here

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I’m affected by this as well. I’d appreciate it if you added me to the list @christina.d 

Thanks and cheers

Sadly I am having the same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Naoya and @OToasis! I’ve added you both to the list of affected users as well.

Hi @christina.d same issue here too.

I’ve also been receiving this error constantly, and 2 of my zaps cannot even be turned on right now due to it. Please add me to the list. @christina.d 

Please add me to the list too @christina.d 

Userlevel 2

Hi @christina.d 

Any news about fixing ?
I use Zapier almost for the automatisation of Youtube.
Zapier is really expensive and it’s gonna be one month with this problem.
So i pay for nothing !
It is unacceptable !

Please add me to the list!

Same issue, please add me to the bug list @christina.d 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I appreciate you both reaching out to let us know, @Pracbee and @meena!

I’ve got you both added as impacted users that report. As soon as there’s a fix in place we’ll keep you and the other impacted users in this thread updated via email. 

I’m sorry to hear you’re still getting that error, @Ambler. While we don’t have any other workarounds to recommend at the moment, we’ll be sure to update the thread if we come across one!

Yes same for me!

Userlevel 1

Hello!

Can you please add me in the list. I have the same problem.

I got the same Error email even though there are no errors on the Zap itself. Just the constant emails:
YouTube: Trigger partner failure: The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".