Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

Hi, 

@christina.d, I have the same issue. What is the workaround ? 

Can you add me to the list too?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Shyam! You’re on the list so we’ll be sure to contact you by email, and post an update here, once it’s been fixed.

I also have this error

Same Issue On Our End For The Five Zaps We Have That Barely Get Used. Been Getting The Emails About “A Possible Error” For A While, But Only Just Got Told What Was Wrong By The Website. Would Like To Be Added To The List Of Affected Users Too.

Same problem for me

I have this error when i want to upload videos on youtube. Can i be added to the list ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for getting in touch here, @astronomiepratique, @calderaricaio, @dtblake103, @jessicaTB, @Ricardo M, @ryu, @SteinBecher, @zapmeclass, @akio801, @kdsign, @alipgraphy, @Daly and @Hevtorlascano

We still don’t have any kind of ETA we can give as to when this will be resolved. But I can promise that you’re all on the list and be notified the moment this issue has been fixed!

Hey everyone! :)

@Ar3m3f, I can see that you’ve reached out to our Support team about this and have been added to the bug report for this issue here.

@360Creators, I’ve added you to the list of affected users on that same bug report so we’ll be in touch once it’s been sorted out.

@Ambler, as mentioned in the other thread I’ve added you to the bug report for this.  

We’ll be in touch once we have any further news on this! 

Moderator Edit: Removed suggestion of turning the Zap off and on again as this appears to now be resulting in a “There was a problem activating your Zap” error.

Hey can you also put me into the list? I have the same issue unfortunately

May I be added to the list as well, please?

I too am experiencing this error. I had it last week but managed, a now apparent, temporary fix. I initially get this error the app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>."

And then, whenever I try to reconnect my YouTube account, I am told that my account has expired.

Please fix asap!

@SamB - Can you please add me to impacted users. Thanks!

@christina.d I am having the same issue

I have the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @luigidr, @The Archiver, @Wecandoo, @Neeerd Café. Thanks for letting us know. I’ve got everyone added!

@christina.d please add me to the list as well, been having the exact same issue :cry:

Please add me to the list of affected users as well.

Thank you!

@SamB I’m getting the same error as well.  Keeps telling my that I’ve exceeded my getting started quota which makes no sense since I only have one zap that only does two actions a few times a week.  As far as I know there isn’t some kind of free trial quota right?  Now that I’ve turned the zap off, I can’t turn it back on either, it keeps giving me the issue about the getting started quota and telling me that my youtube account is expired?

Hello, 

I appreciate this tool and discovered it few days ago, and I created my fist zap and took much time to learn how to create connections and all. 

Few days later my youtube account has been disabled, and I noticed in the community that this problem is common, and it’s been 3 months according to the posts i’ve read, I wasn’t even able to comment on the answers, this is why I am creating this post. 

If it’s been 3 months that your team is trying to connect only youtube, well I started thinking about an alternative already.

I would appreciate if you had a chat support that could help people or chatbot that solve problems.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know, @Hazeyhoop! I’ve got you added.

Hi @christina.d - I’m also experiencing this error - I’d be grateful to be added to the updates.

Hey Zapier Crew,

I am also getting the YouTube quota error if you can add me to the list.  Just trying to connect to YouTube and run a Zap to a Discord channel. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @christina.d 

Bless your heart for helping everyone out here.

I am seeing similar behavior with the YouTube Upload a Video action.

Please let me know if this thread is just regarding the trigger and I will gladly start a new thread for the action.

I have yet to establish a working connection and keep getting the error message:

This account is expired. Please reconnect it here.

The YouTube account is functional - I am able to manually upload videos and thumbnails.

When I test the connect, or authorie the connection, it appears connected for an instant, but then keeps returning to the error msg.  I have tried logging in and out, deleting everything and reconfiguring from scratch several times to no avail.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - thank you for being on top of this!

Best,

Patrick

Hi @christina.d please add me to the list of affected users. thank you

Userlevel 1

I turned it off and on again, but there was a problem again. Mail bomb.

same pls help

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Nico_Futur and @vampycat! We’ve just added you to the list of affected users as well. :)

To confirm, there isn’t any kind of free trial quota limit at play here. I’m very sorry about the hassle caused by these errors, we’ll be in contact by email as soon as it’s been sorted.