Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

Please also add me to this list. 
I’m getting incredibly frustrated that it’s not working :/ 

I too am also having the exact same issue so would like to be updated when there is a fix. Thanks

Perhaps if we used our own YT API keys?

Same problem here. Please add me to the bug report.

Hey everyone! :)

@Ar3m3f, I can see that you’ve reached out to our Support team about this and have been added to the bug report for this issue here.

@360Creators, I’ve added you to the list of affected users on that same bug report so we’ll be in touch once it’s been sorted out.

@Ambler, as mentioned in the other thread I’ve added you to the bug report for this.  

For now, when you come across this error it may be worth turning the affected Zaps off and on again. This should refresh the connection between YouTube and Zapier which can help to clear the error. We’ll be in touch once we have any further news on this! 

I turned on the zaps as mentioned and now cannot reactivate. Getting this error: Error turning Zap on: The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>."

@christina.d please add me to the list as well, this is crazy that your troubleshooting steps actually make it worse… what is the current status? Why are there no updates yet?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @imroboliver, @storyzap@MyPrivacyTOOL and @TechNobo. I’ve gone and added you all to the list of affected users now. We’ll get in touch by email as soon as we have an update on this! :) 

Hey everyone! :)

@Ar3m3f, I can see that you’ve reached out to our Support team about this and have been added to the bug report for this issue here.

@360Creators, I’ve added you to the list of affected users on that same bug report so we’ll be in touch once it’s been sorted out.

@Ambler, as mentioned in the other thread I’ve added you to the bug report for this.  

We’ll be in touch once we have any further news on this! 

Moderator Edit: Removed suggestion of turning the Zap off and on again as this appears to now be resulting in a “There was a problem activating your Zap” error.

Can I be added to this list, please?

Sorry but I don't understand why this is taking so long to solve.

Is it not just a case of asking Google/YT to increase your quota? That doesn't sound like a very complicated development job.

Please add me to the bug report list too

@christina.d  please add me to the list of users affected as well.  

Userlevel 1

We started getting this error as of today as well. We’re having trouble uploding Zoom videos automatically to Youtube.

Userlevel 1

Hi, please add me to the list too.

Is there an update?

@christina.d Same here…

Can confirm. We have been seeing the same error as well for some time this month. 

Could I be added to the list of affected users as well? My zap to send a Slack message whenever a new video gets posted on our company YouTube channel has fully stopped worked due to this issue.

Userlevel 1

Same here, i was in contact with support ‘we don’t know when we could solve this problem’

Is there any alternative to Zapier ? Seems it’s time to switch to another one

I’ve been experiencing the same issue too since the 15th January.

@christina.d I have turned the zaps off, when I go to turn on I get that error as well. Please add me to the list.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks @Stephanie Weeks! I’ve got you added to the list of impacted users. We’ll be in touch as soon as a fix is in place!

“This account is expired.Please reconnect it here.” issue. Please add me to the list

Also having this issue. Please add me to the bug report & keep me posted. Thanks!

We have the same problem. It would be great if you can add me to the list as well. Thank you very much!

@christina.d @SamB  could n you add me to the list ? im facing the same issue , thanks.

Please add me to the bug report list too