Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey Everyone affected by this, Integrately.com is a REALLY great alternative until Zapier can get their stuff together. I love Zapier. I have a high tier paid plan through Zapier with my business, but this is getting ridiculous. I’ll come back to Zapier if they can get this together and fixed, but my business can’t wait for a product I pay for to work correctly.

@jd342345@Levi the Editor@mgu@Mia Myriad@cemcagatay 

@Dom WBBV@Marinos_bruh@AmasonOne@zapmeclass and @richarddwalsh@LocalLeadsExpress@drjane​​, @raklet@Jnegaret@BrainlegacyTech, and @zapmeclass

Hey buddy - thank you for this. 

Unfortunately, we’re in the same boat with a higher tier paid plan, but this issue & lack of updates regarding fixing it just isn’t right.

Integrately seems like a good option right now, just signed up. A bit gutted because I do like Zap, but if it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work.

Hey! Experiencing the same issue. Please add me to the list!

Userlevel 1

Also getting this error. The first time it uploaded anyway, today it did not. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @SamB I have the same problem..
Could you help me please ? :disappointed_relieved:

they won’t help you.
they will just say , you are added to the affected list.
that’s all

Hey there, I’ve got the same issue. My YT channel won’t zap a post to my twitter account.

Hi,

It seems like I’m also affected. I tried to create a new zap but It couldn’t connect to my YouTube account (This account is expired.Please reconnect it here). Connection text works fine in the app menu.

Same issue… Add me to the list

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @mapofthe, @coreymasson, and @dominicnebula! You’ve all been added to that report and we’ll be in touch once we know more.

Thanks for reaching out, @mgu. I’d recommend contacting our friends in support regarding any questions you may have around billing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @PP Operations@MaxCat@Romain Penchenat@Naveen_singla@pradippaul@webdzinez@fezziwig@jamesdombro@ChrisHowes@jh20001@ChiefJack and @editoblog! We’ve added you all to the list of affected users as well.   

Thanks for flagging this @ChrisM and @Masaki. I’ve updated my initial response to remove the suggestion of turning the Zap off and on again.  

@Masaki, it seems you’d also reached out to Support about this and have already been added to the list of affected users.

We’ll be in touch by email and will update this thread as soon as the issue with the quota has been fixed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @gucci0915 and @Tobias Nielsen! I’ve added you both to the list of affected users. We’ll be in touch by email the moment it’s sorted! 

Same issue for me.
Please add to the list of involved people.

Thanks a lot.

Same issue. Getting an email about this daily.

Same issue for me. 

Can you add me to the list?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @LocalLeadsExpress, @drjane​​, @raklet, @Jnegaret, @BrainlegacyTech, and @zapmeclass. I’ve gone ahead and added everyone who wasn’t previously on the list of impacted users. Rest assured, the team is continuing to work on this and we’ll keep you updated once we know more! 

Same issue here.

Can you add me to the list?

Hi @captconstruct@SQUAWKING DEAD@raklet@mcaballlero! I’ve got you all added to the bug report.

The team is still working on getting quota levels increased to a sufficient amount. Definitely understand everyone’s frustration! We’ll keep everyone updated once the increase takes place but in the meantime we truly appreciate the continued patience. 

@christina.d I’m not trying to be one of those impossible customers, but my Zap Keeps disabling itself every time it tries to fire and we pay a lot of money per year (in good faith) to make sure these operations work (loyally, for the last 4 years, all up front). At this stage, I hope you have plans to compensate all those affected. I would highly advise considering it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Chris-Tube@vero1979@babyshome@Ham@Luga@uui and @m0ney!

I’ve added you all to the bug report now. @ChrisM, I can confirm that you’ve already been added. 

I can’t share any estimates on when this will be resolved. But we will definitely be in touch via email and will update the thread here once it is.

Thanks so much for your patience in the meantime. Hopefully this will be sorted out very soon! :)

hi,

I am also receiving the same issue and have only just started using Zapier the other day, only ever worked twice and they were tests :(

it seemed like youtube resets its quota after a fair amount of time and only allows one ‘request’ over x amount as Zap worked one test that I tried the day after. 

now Ive not been able to grant access at all after trying all suggestions from these forums.

hope it gets sorted soon as was looking forward to trying out Zapier long term.

good luck :)

Kindly add me to the list of affected user too. Thanks.

Hello, i tried to connect my youtube account but it says that is expired, you now why?

Can I please be added to the list as well @christina.d 

@christina.d I am having the same issue.

Hi there, please add me to the famous YouTube Quote Mail List as well. 

Would be nice to have a solution soon. I would be happy to be able to configure the zaps interval, so I got only one error message per day instead of dozens. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @BerryCave, @Moletrix and @iggi! I’ve add you all to the list of affected users.

We’ll be sending you all a notification by email as soon as it’s been resolved.

Same issue here.

Can I be added to this list, please?