Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @TimDudd and @ThePMac, I’ve added you both to the list of affected users here. 

@webdzinez, it seems you’ve previously been added to the list. The issue is indeed solvable, but unfortunately I can’t give any promises as to when it will be resolved by. We will definitely notify everyone by email and will update the thread here as soon as it’s fixed. 

Thank you all for your continued patience here, I know how frustrating this must be.

I’d like to be added to the list as well, I’m running into this issue and it happened fairly quickly after setting up the Youtube API with Zapier. 

@SamB  same issue here, thx

I saw another thread which specifically addressed my issue: I am getting an error stating that my youtube account (or connection) is expired when I try to add my youtube account to a zap.  

That thread said to post here and request to be emailed when the issue has been addressed.  

I’m also having this error. Please add me to the list of affected users. 

Thanks for reaching out, @zhengzither and @monicacne.

I’ve got you both added to that report as impacted users. We’ll be in touch via email with updates as soon as we have them!

Hi @christina.d please add me to the report as an affected user

Hi @SamB @christina.d I am affected by this bug as well. Would appreciate it if you can add my to the bug report as well. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

You said that we have to turn off/on our zaps but this is worse as the zaps won’t turn on again !

“There was a problem activating your Zap.”

So please this is a HUGE problem on your side : pay your quota, or reimburse us.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @Raygun! I’ve got you added. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know @Aanandh Chan and @7000ftofsound! I’ve got both of you added to that report and we’ll be in touch one a fix is in place.

Hi there, @methodman! I just wanted to double check are you also receiving email notifications with “Trigger partner failure: The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota”? I’ll keep an eye out and if so we’ll get ya added to this report. 🙂

Please add me to the notification / request also. I attempted to log a support request but the page didn’t work (your data harvesting/user privacy theft tools appear to be blocked by our corporate firewall )

I have the same issue as well, @christina.d please add me to the list. 

Turning off and on does not solve the problem...

Userlevel 1

This really should be a top priority as you now have almost 200 replies to this thread alone and have closed other threads on the same topic. Not to mention this issue was brought up a month ago... This seems to be an issue with your Google API calls quota being used up. If you are using the same API key for all users, bad practice. If you aren’t, we need an increase across the board or give the option to your users to increase if they deem it necessary.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @jd342345, @Levi the Editor, @mgu, @Mia Myriad, @cemcagatay. Thanks for letting us know. You’ve all been added to that report. Thank you once again for hanging in there with us! 

Thanks for letting us know @Aanandh Chan and @7000ftofsound! I’ve got both of you added to that report and we’ll be in touch one a fix is in place.

Hi there, @methodman! I just wanted to double check are you also receiving email notifications with “Trigger partner failure: The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota”? I’ll keep an eye out and if so we’ll get ya added to this report. 🙂

I am not getting any emails.  I haven’t been able to even set up the zap.

+1

Same there, please add me to the list of affected users.
The zaps work but each morning I get en error email from Zapier.

Hello, I got the same problems, cant connect the youtube channel anymore, saying it has expired.

I’ve received those e-mails for quite some weeks now actually, but always ignored them because everything worked as intented (normally only 1 Zap a day I’m using).

“ YouTube: Trigger partner failure: The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

But since today that didn’t work any longer, so i tried some troubleshooting and now I can’t connect the channel anymore.

Having the same issue here. What’s the eta on when this will be fixed? Really frustrating. 

I am also getting this error on a critical flow for our business. Please add me to your list.

Userlevel 1

Hey, @SamB @christina.d I’m also being affected by this, please keep me updated!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there, @Marcelo Coelho and @fro.dera!

Happy to confirm that you’ve both been added to the list of affected users. We’ll be in touch as soon as we have an update on this!

same here, please add me to the list. 
Thanks for your help, hope it back to normal soon.

Hi… please add me to the list as well. Same problem.

I am surprised that I did not get any feedback that the integration with YT is not working.

It also stopped working for me.

please add me to the list.