Best answer

ClickUp Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

176 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @andrewoh@mikelawz and @Coach K! 👋

I’m so sorry that you’re all being affected by this as well. I’ve added everyone’s details to the list now, so we’ll definitely be reaching out to you all via email once it’s been sorted by the ClickUp app’s developers. 

When will this issue be resolved?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @YairBatz,

I have added you to the list of affected members. Regarding your question about:

Is anybody able to set a Zap between ClickUp and Slack? (When task changes→ Send  message in Slack)

Some members are able to do a workaround using this workaround

Workaround:

• Use ClickUp custom automation (use Call webhook) : link
  • Use a Catch Hook in Webhooks by Zapier

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @ChrisSchultz,

I also added you as another affected member to the open bug report. We will let you know via email as soon as we have a fix to the bug.

Thanks!

Same problem here 

Userlevel 1

@ken.a is this a known bug? 

Please add me to the list too as I would like to be notified when this bug is fixed. I am having the same issue 

I am having this issue as well.

Userlevel 1

@ken.a any ETA on when this issue will be fixed?

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue when I am trying to create a Zap for the following:

“With every new task in ClickUP, I want a new folder created in Google Drive”

I am still having this issue. Not using a closed task, but any specific status, Zap is no longer reading it. 

Hey @SamB Please could you also add me to the list of affected users? Thanks

Hi Sam,  I am having the same problem, however only with the tasks in stayus closed but also with task in progress status. Add me to the list of affected users. Thanks

Userlevel 1

I’m having the same issue trying to connect Clickup with Smartsheet and my custom fields aren’t showing up in my action step. Any updates on resolution on this bug?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Angie lee, @Alex G, @Daniyar and @znjones! 🙂

You’ve all been added to the list of affected users now. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s sorted. 

I have the same issue when trying to pull test data from ClickUp to create new row in Google Spreadsheet. I’ve checked my tasks but non of them are Closed status.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Knoland, @mortgageautomations, @Jerry Potter, @Kasia, @blessard, @Aliaksei, @Julz A, @RyanHelms, @Joe Sparks, @EngagedDev and @kfischer! 👋

I’m so sorry about the delay in responding here. I can confirm that we’ve got all of you added to the list of affected users.

We don’t have any ETAs on when this will be resolved by but we’ll definitely share any news/other workarounds as and when we can. Thanks for bearing with us in the meantime! 

Hi @SamB I’m having this same issue too! Will you add me to the list of affected users and keep me in the loop for updates?

We’re affected too :/

Same problem here.

Can anyone help with Webhooks?

Have created an automation in a Folder that has many Lists. Changed the Priority on a Task in the List to Urgent, and it hasn’t sent the Webhook to Zapier. I tried using the Zapier URL in a Chrome tab and Zapier received it, but there are no Clickup Webhook calls being listed.

Same problems here when I use the zap "Create new sheet's row when the new task create"

Hi @SamB,

I’m encountering this bug too. Would you mind also adding me to the list of affected users, please?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am also running into the same issue

Thanks for your response and suggestions Sam.

The issue with the default ClickUp sample is that it doesn’t include any custom fields, all of which I need to be imported into my Google Calendar event. I’m an artist manager and I’m keeping an itinerary for a touring band in ClickUp. I have custom fields set up for promoter and production contacts, ticket links, run of show, etc. The goal is to have this populate a Google Calendar which the band can easily refer to on the road. 

So, without being able to pull in the live samples, I don’t have the ability to sync custom fields with Google Calendar. Let me know if there’s a workaround for that. Otherwise, I’ll keep an eye out for the bug fix via email.

Cheers,

Jared

Exactly same problem here, 

i need the custom fields, those arent provided by the default sample data. 

maybe SOLUTION: set up an automation: action is webhook

so u can use this one by zapier. but is not working in my case cuz i need to scrap the mail from custom field for mail markeeting

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there, @Beatriz, @sqt, @araquel1013 and @GameDevHQ! 👋

I’m so sorry about all the hassle caused by this bug. There’s no news on when it will be resolved by but I’ve added you all to the list so you will be notified the instant it gets resolved.

Thank you all for your continued patience here, hopefully the app’s developers will be able to resolve this soon. 🤞