Best answer

ClickUp Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

176 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Interesting, thanks for sharing that here, @ViDO.agency! Glad to hears yours is working.

Just curious was this shared with you from ClickUp support?

@SamB I’m getting the same error if you could please add me to the list as well.  Thank you :)

Please also add me on the list of affected users. I have been trying to work around but haven’t been successful. I am looking forward to get this resolved soon :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You got it, @mmed! I’m happy to confirm that I’ve added you to the list as well. 🙂

In the meantime you might want to try the workaround I mentioned of manually selecting the custom fields using “custom pill mapping”. That way you could potentially select the fields without needing to pull them in as a sample in the Zap. 🤞

Hey @SamB -- would you mind also adding me to the list of affected users, too? I’m having the same problem.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Can you please also add me to the list of affected users - thanks

Userlevel 1

Hi @SamB would you mind adding me to the updates please?

Is there any date when this bug will be fixed?

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Brian Edwards,

I’m also sorry for the troubles this bug has caused you. I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report as well.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Of course, @JustinMerchynt! 🙂

I’ve added you to the list, so you’ll get an email from us as soon as it’s been sorted. 

ughhh this is so frustrating. add me to the list too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Zsambi@Dre Gagnier@FSContent@kathrene@Orix Productions@Smek@M.S.G@aamitss and @ainsleydev!

I don’t have an ETA on when this will be fix by but I can confirm that you’re all on the list of affected users so you’ll definitely get an email notification the minute it’s working again!

@Zsambi - thanks so much for sharing that helpful workaround of using an automation in ClickUp to send a webhook that triggers the Zap instead. What a great idea! As I’m not sure how long it will be until the issue is resolve I’d definitely recommend folks give that workaround a try in the meantime. 😁 

Having the same issue. Is this going to be fixed? I see it has been open for 25 days already

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mari12h7, @RashidatO and @CardManc! 👋

We’ve got all of you added to the list of affected users so we’ll be sure to send you an email notification as soon as it’s resolved.

@RashidatO - For the workaround Zsambi and others have mentioned I believe you’d need to create an automation in ClickUp that runs for the same events as the ClickUp trigger that’s erroring. This would need to be set up to send a webhook (use the Webhook Call option for the Automation) through to a Zap that uses a Catch Hook (Webhooks by Zapier) trigger. That way ClickUp can still send the desired information over to Zapier without running into that same error. Hope that helps! 🙂

Hey @SamB -- would you mind also adding me to the list of affected users, too? I’m having the same problem

Hi @SamB - can you add me as well? Having the same issue.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @cpzap,

We’re really sorry for the inconvenience this bug has caused you. I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. We will let you know via email once the bug gets fixed.

Add me to the list. Been running into this issue for over a week now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Steve74,

I also added you as another affected member to the open bug report. We’re communicating with the ClickUp development team and they are aware of this bug and working on a fix.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please add me to the list to notify when the zap is resolved

We are also struggling with a similar issue - could we be added to the list of people with an update on this? 

Cheers!

@ken.a Please add me to the list too, thanks.

Is anybody able to set a Zap between ClickUp and Slack? (When task changes→ Send  message in Slack)

Please add me also

Userlevel 1

@Zsambi this is SOOOO helpful!  Thanks for breaking down the steps  you used!

Same issue - it’s quite a dealbreaker when this won’t be fixed as clickup is a pretty significant part in our workflow. Was already urged to look for an alternative to zapier if this won’t be resolved soon

Hey there @Zsambi@Dre Gagnier@FSContent@kathrene@Orix Productions@Smek@M.S.G@aamitss and @ainsleydev!

I don’t have an ETA on when this will be fix by but I can confirm that you’re all on the list of affected users so you’ll definitely get an email notification the minute it’s working again!

@Zsambi - thanks so much for sharing that helpful workaround of using an automation in ClickUp to send a webhook that triggers the Zap instead. What a great idea! As I’m not sure how long it will be until the issue is resolve I’d definitely recommend folks give that workaround a try in the meantime. 😁 

I would too appreciate being informed when this issue gets resolved. 

I didn’t manage to solve my case with the webhook workaround as Zapier gives ClickUp custom field values as one array instead of separate fields, thus can’t use the custom field values in the Zapier steps. 

If anyone has a workaround also for that, please share 🙏