Best answer

ClickUp Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

176 replies

Having the same problem. 😭

I’m receiving the same error, please add me to the list too. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @Pelikan and @nathankaemark! I’ve added you both to the list too. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @sils, and @Mark - GCWS,

I have added both of you as another affected member to the open bug report. We will keep you in the loop once the bug has been fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yup, you got it @twofeetfirst - you’ve been added. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Jose Aguirre,

I’m so sorry for the troubles this bug has caused you. I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. We will keep you in the loop via email or on this thread once the bug has been fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, friends - I’ve added you both to the report. Thank you for letting us know!
The recommended workaround is mentioned in the pinned comment at the top of the thread, @GiliK. 🙂

...workaround of using an automation in ClickUp to send a webhook that triggers the Zap instead. What a great idea! As I’m not sure how long it will be until the issue is resolve I’d definitely recommend folks give that workaround a try in the meantime. 😁 

Let us know how that goes for you!

@Mark Shaban, no ETA for a fix yet. We’ll definitely keep the thread and all impacted users updated once there is though. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Same issue, at least i know im not alone

Userlevel 1

Hello @SamB , can you also add me to the list of affected users as well? I am having the same problem. Hopefully the resolution would come soon.

Hi payload wont show up how do you do that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @luke_pnw! I’ve just added you to the list of affected users too. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s sorted.

I’m not super familiar with ClickUp’s automations myself but looking at the ClickUp documentation on it’s available triggers it appears that it should be possible to trigger the ClickUp Automation when a task’s priority changes to “Urgent”. It also seems like it’s possible to refine the automation trigger in ClickUp to only run for specific conditions, could it be that those conditions weren’t met for the task that was updated to “Urgent”? 

Alternatively, is the webhook’s health status currently “active”? If not, that may be why the webhooks aren’t being sent to Zapier. You can find out more about the different webhooks health statuses here: Webhook health status.

I’d recommend reaching out to ClickUp’s support team to get further assistance on this as they’ll be better able to investigate why those webhooks aren’t being sent over from their side.

We’ll be sure to share any news or further workarounds we come across here in the meantime! 🙂

Hi @SamB could you add me to the list of affected users as well? Thank you.

Please add me to the list of affected users as well.

@SamB Thank you for your continued work on helping us with this issue. I’m sure you are getting quire tired of adding impacted users to your list, but if it wouldn’t be too much trouble to add me as well it would be greatly appreciated. Any email coorespondence with updates is also welcomed.

I am receiving this error message Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

Does Zapier work with clickup? I have tried ways around it as moving it to a status instead of a custom field, using a flag in clickup instead of a status or customfield, trying a tag in clickup instead of a flag, status, or custom field and all have the same error

So does clickup work with Zapier?

Thank you

Hi @SamB can you please add me to the list. Is there a timeline on a fix for this?

@SamB Can I be added to the list of affected users as well? Thank you! 

Hi @SamB 

Can you add me to the list too?
Thank you.

@SamB I’ll ber very grateful if you add me to that list as well. I’m facing the same problem :( 

The same issue here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing @RichP and @Reli! I’ve added you both to the list of affected users. This allows us to send you an email notification as soon as it’s fixed. 

Userlevel 1

https://clickup.com/features/automations

@Zsambi would you please share the workaround with the webhook in ClickUp?

And may I please be added to the list of affected users.

Hey @SamB -- would you mind also adding me to the list of affected users, too? I’m having the same problem as @Jared L -- the sample task isn’t helpful for my usecase.

I have the same issue. Please add me to the list, thanks!

Add me to the list also. How is this still a problem? I have dozens of zaps failing now! Is there still an ETA on this??