Best answer

ClickUp Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

Userlevel 3

Hi, im trying to create a zap that triggers when a clickup task is updated, but i keep receiving this issue. Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined.

Ive provided screen shots below. Thank you

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 April 2024, 12:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

176 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks,

Just following up here to share that we’ve recently had word from ClickUp’s developers that this issue has been resolved! 🎉

Thanks for everyone’s patience on this. If you continue to experience any issues please do reach out in the Community or get in touch with Support directly. In the meantime, happy Zapping! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry to hear you’re also running into this issue, @chanse. I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of folks being impacted by this. Unfortunately I can’t give an update on when this will be resolved by, but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as the bug is fixed. 

In the meantime, there’s been a couple of workarounds mentioned here previously. One from support shared by ZBN22 here and a another workaround mentioned by Ken that might be worth exploring. The latter involves using webhooks which are a more advanced, paid feature so may not be a viable option here but though it worth suggesting just in case it’s useful! 🙂

Userlevel 1

I’m having the same issue trying to connect Clickup with Smartsheet and my custom fields aren’t showing up in my action step. Any updates on resolution on this bug?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @araquel1013,

I'm sorry to inform you that we currently don't have an exact timeframe for when this issue will be resolved. Rest assured that we will keep you in the loop via email once the bug has been fixed.

Since the ClickUp integration is owned and maintained by them, it would be worth it to reach out to their support team directly. By letting them know about the bug you're experiencing with their app, they can address it more effectively.

Although they have access to the bug report in our system, it's always helpful for them to hear directly from their users. Your feedback can make a difference in expediting the resolution process.

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

@ken.a any ETA on when this issue will be fixed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Jose Aguirre,

I’m so sorry for the troubles this bug has caused you. I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. We will keep you in the loop via email or on this thread once the bug has been fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Can you add me to the list of affected users please. 

Hi, im trying to create a zap that triggers when a clickup task is updated, but i keep receiving this issue. Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined.

Ive provided screen shots below. Thank you

It's my first time at Zappier and I was very excited, but I was disappointed, I'll be back in a few months waiting for the solution. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Steve74,

I also added you as another affected member to the open bug report. We’re communicating with the ClickUp development team and they are aware of this bug and working on a fix.

Thank you for your understanding.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @cpzap,

We’re really sorry for the inconvenience this bug has caused you. I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. We will let you know via email once the bug gets fixed.

Hi it seems this has not yet been resolved… what are the plans? Would you please add me to the list. This is one criteria for me to get a paid Zapier subscription, and I need to be able to run various zaps connected to ClickUp. Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Really really need this to be fixed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @ChrisSchultz,

I also added you as another affected member to the open bug report. We will let you know via email as soon as we have a fix to the bug.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @YairBatz,

I have added you to the list of affected members. Regarding your question about:

Is anybody able to set a Zap between ClickUp and Slack? (When task changes→ Send  message in Slack)

Some members are able to do a workaround using this workaround

Workaround:

• Use ClickUp custom automation (use Call webhook) : link
  • Use a Catch Hook in Webhooks by Zapier

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Please add me as well to the list of effected people. This is stopping me from implementing ClickUp into Salesforce.

@ken.a Please add me to the list too, thanks.

Is anybody able to set a Zap between ClickUp and Slack? (When task changes→ Send  message in Slack)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Brian Edwards,

I’m also sorry for the troubles this bug has caused you. I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report as well.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Lilith,

I apologize for the inconvenience this bug has caused you. I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. We will keep you in the loop via email or in this thread once the bug gets fixed.

Thank you.

I’m receiving the same error, please add me to the list too. Thanks!

Hi there, please add me to the list of affected users. I am getting this error message on the “new task” trigger. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @KCD,

I'm sorry, but it's challenging to provide a specific timeframe for bug fixes as there are several factors involved.

We take into account the complexity of the bug, the number of users impacted, and the overall scope of the issue when we prioritize them. The timeframe can also vary depending on whether the issue is entirely within our control or if we need to collaborate with our partners at other apps to resolve it.

In the meantime, please know that I've added both you and @TMLeBlanc01 to the list of affected members in the open bug report. We'll make sure to keep you updated via email as soon as the bug is resolved.

Thank you for understanding.

Please add me to the list of affected users.

When will this issue be resolved?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @DaniëlR21! 👋

We don’t have any timeframes that I can share on when the ClickUp app’s developers are planning to have this resolved by, unfortunately. But I can confirm that I’ve added you to the list of affected users, so you’ll definitely get an email notification from us when it’s been resolved. 

Sorry to hear you’re being affected by this bug as well, @abhi1995.

I’ve added you to the list of affected users, so you can expect an email notification from us as soon as it’s been resolved! 

Goodafternoon @SamB,

Would you be able to add me to the liist of affected uses aswell, so I can expect an email notification once the Issues has been resolved? Currently I've 3 Zaps that are affected by this Issue. Is there a timeframe where we can expect the Issue to be ressolved? I'd love to hear thanks!