Best answer

ClickUp Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

176 replies

Hey @SamB Please could you also add me to the list of affected users? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks! 👋

@ShareAction - I just wanted to confirm that you’ve been added to the list of affected users as well.

We still don’t have any ETA on when it will be sorted by but we’ll definitely send out an email to everyone on that list as soon as it is. In the meantime I’d suggest giving the workaround mentioned by Zsambi here a try! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry to hear you’re being affected by this bug as well, @abhi1995.

I’ve added you to the list of affected users, so you can expect an email notification from us as soon as it’s been resolved! 

Im having the same problem, please add me to the list of affected users.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi friends! 👋

I’ve been looking into this and found that this is related to a recently reported bug with the ClickUp app that’s preventing those samples from  

@ZBN22@zap_everything@araquel1013@SoulFyre777@Rickyvale04@Azi Alam@Payton@AdamZap@Jared L@dakid24@Grant Rotzien and @PTT Global - We’ve got you all added to the list of affected users on the bug report for this. I don’t have any ETAs on when this bug is going to be fixed but we’ll send out an email notification to you all the minute it is!

That said, this issue seems to only be affecting the ability to pull in live samples from ClickUp, so if you skip the test and finish setting up the Zap using the default ClickUp sample provided, then that should allow you to turn on your Zap and get things up and running.

If the default sample won’t work for you then it may be worth giving the suggested workaround from Support (mentioned by ZBN22) a try. I’ll re-share it here again for visibility:

“It seems that tasks with a status of "closed" are ignored when pulling samples, in particular. Closed tasks should trigger the zap live, though. 

To get around that, here's what you can try:

1. In Zapier, change the Task Status field to something other than "Closed".
  2. In ClickUp, create an open task.
  3. In Zapier, try pulling in a sample again.
  4. If that works, you can use the sample to map the rest of the Zap.
  5. You can then change the Task Status field in the trigger step back to "closed" once everything is saved.“

And we’ll be sure to post any updates or further workarounds that we come across here in the meantime! 🙂

Sorry to hear you’re being affected by this bug as well, @abhi1995.

I’ve added you to the list of affected users, so you can expect an email notification from us as soon as it’s been resolved! 

Goodafternoon @SamB,

Would you be able to add me to the liist of affected uses aswell, so I can expect an email notification once the Issues has been resolved? Currently I've 3 Zaps that are affected by this Issue. Is there a timeframe where we can expect the Issue to be ressolved? I'd love to hear thanks!

Hey @SamB could you also add me to that list of affected users?
This has been frustrating and would love to finally be able to add more Zaps! 

Hi @SamB, I am having the same issue too. Please add me to the list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @DerekRhea, @Wenjie and @Nic_D! 👋

I’ve added you all to the list as well. We’ll be in touch as soon as it’s resolved!   

Userlevel 1

@SamB any updates on this bug?  I’m trying to finish up a client project and the only thing holding me up are automations all firing from ClickUp.  Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @DaniëlR21! 👋

We don’t have any timeframes that I can share on when the ClickUp app’s developers are planning to have this resolved by, unfortunately. But I can confirm that I’ve added you to the list of affected users, so you’ll definitely get an email notification from us when it’s been resolved. 

Please add my name to the list also.  The workaround does not work for my account.

I was attempting to connect my clickup to another clickup with my remote dev team and I am getting the same error. Has there been any movement on this? we are just trying to copy tasks that I create in my clickup and then copy back any edits from the remote clickup 

Could you add me to the list as well? Thanks!

Userlevel 1

@SamB Can you add me to the list? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @ZBN22,

Just wanted to check in and ask if you've tried reconnecting your ClickUp account? It might help to solve the issue you're facing. You can reconnect your account here: https://zapier.com/app/connections/clickup

Please give that a try, and keep us posted! 😊

I’m so glad it wasn’t just me getting the error, when will this be resolved?

Can you please add me to the contact list as well, we are getting the same issue

Of course, @JustinMerchynt! 🙂

I’ve added you to the list, so you’ll get an email from us as soon as it’s been sorted. 

Hello,

I am having the same issue, went looking for help and glad I came across this thread!

I did read that people we’re suggesting to do a CLOSED status but I tried OPEN and it is still not working for me. 

Thank you !!

Userlevel 3

Oh no, is this a bug, @zap_everything ? 

Hello, @samB 

Hello, @SamB I have the same problem, can you please add me in the affected users list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks,

Just following up here to share that we’ve recently had word from ClickUp’s developers that this issue has been resolved! 🎉

Thanks for everyone’s patience on this. If you continue to experience any issues please do reach out in the Community or get in touch with Support directly. In the meantime, happy Zapping! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Paulowtd! 👋

Happy to confirm that I’ve added you to the list of affected users as well. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s fixed. 🙂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry to hear that @ronaldjobbatical! I found a workaround for dealing with null values in line items you could potentially try. You can find it mentioned in the Best Answer here: 

Hopefully that’ll help to get around it. 🙂

@smetzger and @MarcieWP - thank you for reaching out here, I’ve added you both to the list of affected users as well. 

I can’t make any promises as to when it’ll be resolved by but I’m hopeful we’ll have some good news to share here very soon! 🤞