Best answer

ClickUp Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

176 replies

Let me pile on as well in asking to be added to the list of people to update.  Thank you!

+1

I have the same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Of course, @ronaldjobbatical! I’ve added you to the list as well now. 

It sounds like the custom fields are coming over as line items, is that right? If so, perhaps you could use a Formatter (Utilities > Line-item to Text) action to separate them out into individual fields? Details on how to do that can be found here: Convert line items into text strings

If you do give that a try and manage to get it working please let us know, would love to know whether that sorts it! 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m so sorry to hear you’re being affected by this as well @Pierate.io.

I’ve checked on the bug report and it looks like ClickUp’s developers are still working on a fix for it. I’ve added you to the list of affected users so we can notify you as soon as it’s resolved but unfortunately I can’t make any promises as to when that will be exactly.

The workaround Christina referenced in her latest reply here might be worth exploring while we’re still waiting in that fix to be implemented. I know how badly this must be impacting everyone’s workflows here, hopefully ClickUp can get this fixed soon! 🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Anna_Fathom, @psm_dev, and @Get Level Best,

I wanted to let you all know that I have added all of you as affected members to the open bug report. Although I can't provide an exact timeframe for when this issue will be fixed. We will let you know via email once it is.

Thanks for understanding.

Can I be added to the notification as well. This is really bothering my click up automations.

Hey there @Zsambi@Dre Gagnier@FSContent@kathrene@Orix Productions@Smek@M.S.G@aamitss and @ainsleydev!

I don’t have an ETA on when this will be fix by but I can confirm that you’re all on the list of affected users so you’ll definitely get an email notification the minute it’s working again!

@Zsambi - thanks so much for sharing that helpful workaround of using an automation in ClickUp to send a webhook that triggers the Zap instead. What a great idea! As I’m not sure how long it will be until the issue is resolve I’d definitely recommend folks give that workaround a try in the meantime. 😁 

Hey @SamB I’d love to be a part of the email notification as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, I’ve got you both added - I wish had more information but at this time we do not have an ETA.

We’ll be sure to keep everyone in the loop with any updates we receive from ClickUp.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@philipio I have you to the list of affected users, which means you will be notified via email when the issue has been resolved!

Hi, im trying to create a zap that triggers when a clickup task is updated, but i keep receiving this issue. Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined.

Ive provided screen shots below. Thank you

I am also affected by this bug/error. Have tried forever trying to get it to work and get the same error everytime. 

Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

Please add us to the list as well. 

Could you add me to the list for an update too please? Seeing the same issue.

Of course, @ronaldjobbatical! I’ve added you to the list as well now. 

It sounds like the custom fields are coming over as line items, is that right? If so, perhaps you could use a Formatter (Utilities > Line-item to Text) action to separate them out into individual fields? Details on how to do that can be found here: Convert line items into text strings

If you do give that a try and manage to get it working please let us know, would love to know whether that sorts it! 🙂

I didn’t succeed with this as Formatter seems to skip empty values. 

If I have 4 custom fields for tasks then which custom field corresponds to which output item differs. 

For example a ClickUp task that has all 4 fields filled has output: 
item_1:custom_field1

item_2:custom_field2

item_3:custom_field3

item_4:custom_field4

But the next task has custom fields 2 and 4 filled would have:

item_1:custom_field2

item_2:custom_field4

I am also having the same error, we haven’t been able to move forward on any clickup integrations for days now because of this! 

Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Please update us as soon as possible via email or phone when this is fixed so we can continue building out our clickup integrations! 

Email: xxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com

Phone: (xxx) xxx-xxxx

Thanks!

Same here! Can I be added to the list too?

Please add me as well to the list of effected people. This is stopping me from implementing ClickUp into Salesforce.

Can you add me to the list. TY! @SamB 

@SamB I am also experiencing the same issue. 

Hi - can we please be added to the list. Really limiting our use of Zapier atm.

@christina.d can you also add me to the list? Thank you!

@SamB we are also having this issue can you please add us to the list? Thank you

Of course, @ronaldjobbatical! I’ve added you to the list as well now. 

@SamB can you also add me to the list to email when this is resolved? Thank you!

Having the same issue and workarounds aren’t working either. Please add me to the list to update when this is fixed! Thanks

I have the same issue. Please fix that 😡