Best answer

ClickUp Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

Userlevel 3

Hi, im trying to create a zap that triggers when a clickup task is updated, but i keep receiving this issue. Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined.

Ive provided screen shots below. Thank you

icon

Best answer by SamB 19 May 2023, 11:05

View original

175 replies

I am receiving this error message Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

Does Zapier work with clickup? I have tried ways around it as moving it to a status instead of a custom field, using a flag in clickup instead of a status or customfield, trying a tag in clickup instead of a flag, status, or custom field and all have the same error

So does clickup work with Zapier?

Thank you

Add me to the list also. How is this still a problem? I have dozens of zaps failing now! Is there still an ETA on this??

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, I’ve got you both added - I wish had more information but at this time we do not have an ETA.

We’ll be sure to keep everyone in the loop with any updates we receive from ClickUp.

I am having this issue as well.

please let me know when this is fixed as well 

Hi, im trying to create a zap that triggers when a clickup task is updated, but i keep receiving this issue. Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined.

May I please be added to the notification list? I tried the Webhook option but it isn’t bringing in everything I need. 

@SamB I’ll ber very grateful if you add me to that list as well. I’m facing the same problem :( 

I am still having this issue. Not using a closed task, but any specific status, Zap is no longer reading it. 

The same issue here.

Having the same issue. Is this going to be fixed? I see it has been open for 25 days already

Add me to the list. Been running into this issue for over a week now.

I am also affected by this bug/error. Have tried forever trying to get it to work and get the same error everytime. 

Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

I am also having the same error, we haven’t been able to move forward on any clickup integrations for days now because of this! 

Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Please update us as soon as possible via email or phone when this is fixed so we can continue building out our clickup integrations! 

Email: xxxxxxxx@sparksgp.com

Phone: (xxx) xxx-xxxx

Thanks!

Can you please add me to the contact list as well, we are getting the same issue

Hey @SamB Please could you also add me to the list of affected users? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Knoland, @mortgageautomations, @Jerry Potter, @Kasia, @blessard, @Aliaksei, @Julz A, @RyanHelms, @Joe Sparks, @EngagedDev and @kfischer! 👋

I’m so sorry about the delay in responding here. I can confirm that we’ve got all of you added to the list of affected users.

We don’t have any ETAs on when this will be resolved by but we’ll definitely share any news/other workarounds as and when we can. Thanks for bearing with us in the meantime! 

Please add us to the list as well. 

@SamB we are also having this issue can you please add us to the list? Thank you

Hey @SamB Please could you also add me to the list of affected users? Thanks!

Userlevel 1

@SamB Can you add me to the list? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Angie lee, @Alex G, @Daniyar and @znjones! 🙂

You’ve all been added to the list of affected users now. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s sorted. 

Hi @SamB,

I’m encountering this bug too. Would you mind also adding me to the list of affected users, please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @3cZap! 🙂

I’ve added you to the list of affected users here now. We’ll be sure to contact you by email (along with everyone else on that list) as soon as it’s been resolved. 

Hi @SamB could you add me to the list of affected users as well? Thank you.