Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Axhell 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m so sorry to hear that @Johan Arwidmark. I can totally understand how frustrating that must be, especially with all the back and forth with the Support Team to get it working. I’m really pleased you were able to get around that by setting up a Webhooks by Zapier action instead. I know it’s not ideal but I’m glad you’ve got a solution in place.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @stefanostambazzi and thanks for asking this question in the Community. 

Currently, there is not an integration that we have for Google Analytics 4. However, this is an active Feature Request, and I’ve added you as someone who is interested when this comes live. I can’t promise a date when this will happen, but by being added you’ll be the first to know when the connection is turned on. 

Thanks again, and please let us know if you have any other questions. 

+1 please

+1.
GA4 integration is the highest priority for many Zapier users, since it is a new standard.

please add us as another for this request since the legacy GA will soon be removed by google. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @jvaleriote. Thank you for letting us know. I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We will update you via email once available.

Another vote here. I’m not even using UA anymore.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @charmcat. I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s added!

@SamB  @nicksimard please add my vote to the feature request as well.

Upvote

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @PedroSoftr 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify via email once this request is implemented. Thanks

Yep, I need this too. 

+1 Vote please. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out @brunostuger! Looks like your vote was already added and you’re good to go. 🙂

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Katie Lacy @Insider_Management @Patrick_Cash!

All of your votes for this feature request have now been added. As soon as it's supported, we'll send out an email to everyone.😊

@Danvers please add my vote as well :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @wpdynamic 

Welcome to the community! Let me add your vote for this feature request. We’ll send you an update vial email once available. Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @MariaS 

So far, we don’t have an ETA for now, but I can count your vote for this feature request so that you’ll be updated via email once available. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Dragan!

I’ve added your vote to the feature request as well!

Hi there, adding my vote to this request so I can be notified via email as well. Now GA4 Measurement Protocol has come out of beta and session_id can be passed hoping this isn’t too far away! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @MGS 

We do apologize for the inconvenience. I’ve added you vote for this feature request. We’ll keep you updated via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Talitha - You’ve been added and will receive updates via email!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @melissahutch19! Let me add your vote to this feature request. We’ll send you an email once we have any update. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Frankie987 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll notify you via email once available. Thank you!

Userlevel 2

Please add my vote for GA4 support in Zaps.