Skip to main content

I can’t find any Zaps for the new Google Analytics 4. Does anyone know when or if there will be any support for Google Analytics v4? 

Please also add us to the request & email update. Thanks!

Please add us in the loop too : more than a year that G4 is asked here as a feature :)

Kr

any update on this?

Of course, @brunostuger! Your votes been added. We’ll keep you in the loop as soon as we know more. 🙂

Hey there, @SDanAevi! Absolutely, I’ve got you added and we’ll keep you in the loop if and when this gets implemented. 😀

We need this!! Please!!!

Hi @Johan Arwidmark 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Hello! I would love to be added to that list as well. I would love to hear about this as soon it’s available.

Hi @cgoasduff 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll notify you once an update is available. Thanks

@Liz_Roberts @nicksimard 

Can you add me to the list? I would like to receive updates on GA 4 as well :) 

Sure thing, @ad_wat! I’ve added your vote and we’ll email you as soon as it’s added. :)

Thanks for reaching out, @Asiya. :)

I’ve added your vote for this as well. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s added!

Of course, @Guy! I’ve got your vote added to that feature request and we’ll be in touch if and when this gets implemented. 🤗

Could you please add --EMAIL ADDRESSES REMOVED-- to this? Thank you!

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove sensitive information. Please remember to not include any personally identifiable information when posting as this is a public forum. 

Please also add my vote!

Hi @basecoatmarketing and @luisbetancourtco! Thanks for adding your voice here, I’ve added you to the feature request on our end, which means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. 

@christina.d please add us to the list as well!

Hey there @Pareto PPC! I’ve added your vote for this as well. You’ll be notified by email as soon as it’s supported.

Hi @Old School Value 

I’ve added your vote  for this feature request. We’ll email you once an update is available. Thank you!

Any update on this?

Hi @Anton Badajos 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll send you an email once there’s an update. Thanks!

Do you guys have any ETA by now?

Hi @Expath 

I've added your vote for this feature request. We will notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Hi @c.smith,

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!

Sure thing, @Wiscale! I’ve added your vote to this. I can’t make any promises as to when it will be supported but we’ll be sure to email you the moment it is!