Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Please also add us to the request & email update. Thanks!

Please add us in the loop too : more than a year that G4 is asked here as a feature :)

Kr

any update on this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Of course, @brunostuger! Your votes been added. We’ll keep you in the loop as soon as we know more. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @SDanAevi! Absolutely, I’ve got you added and we’ll keep you in the loop if and when this gets implemented. 😀

Userlevel 1

We need this!! Please!!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Johan Arwidmark 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Hello! I would love to be added to that list as well. I would love to hear about this as soon it’s available.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @cgoasduff 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll notify you once an update is available. Thanks

@Liz_Roberts @nicksimard 

Can you add me to the list? I would like to receive updates on GA 4 as well :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @ad_wat! I’ve added your vote and we’ll email you as soon as it’s added. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out, @Asiya. :)

I’ve added your vote for this as well. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s added!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Of course, @Guy! I’ve got your vote added to that feature request and we’ll be in touch if and when this gets implemented. 🤗

Could you please add --EMAIL ADDRESSES REMOVED-- to this? Thank you!

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove sensitive information. Please remember to not include any personally identifiable information when posting as this is a public forum. 

Please also add my vote!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @basecoatmarketing and @luisbetancourtco! Thanks for adding your voice here, I’ve added you to the feature request on our end, which means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. 

@christina.d please add us to the list as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Pareto PPC! I’ve added your vote for this as well. You’ll be notified by email as soon as it’s supported.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Old School Value 

I’ve added your vote  for this feature request. We’ll email you once an update is available. Thank you!

Any update on this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Anton Badajos 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll send you an email once there’s an update. Thanks!

Do you guys have any ETA by now?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Expath 

I've added your vote for this feature request. We will notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @c.smith,

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @Wiscale! I’ve added your vote to this. I can’t make any promises as to when it will be supported but we’ll be sure to email you the moment it is!