Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Idem, please add my vote - and keep me updated

following this one, add my vote

Please can you add my vote to this request. 

Please add me to the update list.  Need this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Gudi, @ElliottF and @Moein,

I’ve added all your feature request votes and we’ll be updating everyone via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Heya @Satya09, thanks for sharing your feedback! Totally understand how this would add immense value!

We went ahead and added ya and we’ll email you once this is available. 😊

Hi @Suus 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update via email once available and apologies @yso because as of now we don’t have any update regarding with the request. We will keep this thread updated. Thanks! 

Please add my vote..it's getting a bit urgent!

Please add in my vote for this feature as well! I'm hoping it's available before GU sunsets.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @PaulKortman,

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll keep this thread updated if there’s any available update and we will email you as well. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Anna Avramova!

Thanks for your message, you’ve been added to the feature request for this 🙂

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @theywood 

I’ve added you to this feature request, We don’t have any ETA with this yet, but we will update you via email once implemented. Thank you!

Hi Team, I would appreciate if you could suscribe me to the GA4 release list too - I have several automations relying on this. Thanks!

Please add my vote too. It’s really needed. 

Userlevel 1

Can you please add us to the list to let us know when this feature comes out? This is really important for us and the community to know. 

Can I also be added to this list? Is there an ETA, we really need this done.

Any update regarding this request?

Here another user who needs desperately the integration with GA4 to complete the migration to GA4

Other GA4 integration that would be incredibly useful is one to send cost data from FB to GA4 (GA4 is more complicated that UA in that respect)