Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Userlevel 1

Why is this a matter of voting? GA is one of the most fundamental integrations with any 3rd party system even closely related to anything ‘internet’ - I didn’t even think GA4 could not be integrated at this point, I just typed it in to my zap expecting it to be there, and when nothing came up I thought it must have been because I had to type more than just “GA4” but sure enough “Google Analytics 4” also didn’t bring anything up, leading me here, sadly.

Google still officially supports doing a dual implementation… kind of. New properties are being strongly encouraged to just go with GA4. New businesses are being strongly encouraged to just learn GA4 because it’s so different.

UA has had an official deprecation date since October.

We’re below 150 days now.

This thread was started 2 *years* ago, and you’re telling us you have “added [our] vote[s] for this feature ‘request’”?

There is still not even as much as an eta? Are you guys doing okay..? Blink twice if you need help.

All joking aside, what is the official workaround recommended by Zapier?

Userlevel 1

add me please

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @wanderingjam 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you vial email once available. Thank you!

Now that Google has set a date to sunset UA next year (2023) this feature is rather critical. Please add my vote to this one. Thanks!

We’ve already migrated to GA4 in July so this is also critical for us. Please add us to the feature request and mailing list. Thank you!

Hi, please add my vote for GA4 support in Zaps.

Thank you :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @LukeTHEduke! You got it. I’ve got your vote added to that request. We’ll keep you and this thread updated once we know more. 🙂

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Anthem E. 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @J_spice 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you vial email once available. Thank you!

Please add my vote too!

I’d appreciate if you could also add my vote. Thanks in advance :)

Really hoping this gets added soon… GA4 has been on the market for nearly 6m at this point...

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @diexar @Satya09!  I’ve added your votes to the feature request. We’ll email you once it’s been added, thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @EficiensAnalytics!

I’ve also added you as an interested user on the feature request as it helps the team track how many users are interested and also means that we’ll send you an email if/when it’s implemented. Thanks 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @lkat! :)

I’ve just added your vote. We’ll notify you by email as soon as it’s been implemented!

Can you please add us in the loop and count our upvote?

Thanks!

David

Hi, may you also add me in waitlist?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi friends! 👋

Just wanted to hop in with a belated update confirm that Google Analytics 4 properties can now be used with the new Google Analytics 4 integration. 🎉

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @msartori @George F. 

I’ve added both your votes for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @ktd and @lucasinv,

@ktd it looks like our support team has already added you to this feature request. @lucasinv, I’ve just added your vote too, which will help to bump up the priority! We’ll be in touch by email once that’s been sorted.

In the meantime, it looks like it’s possible to enable both UA and GA4 which might be a good workaround to try here. You can find out more on how to do that here: How to tag for both Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4 properties

Can you give that a try and let me know if that works?

Please count my vote too. We’re trying to use GA4, but for now it’s useful because we can’t connect it with Zapier.

Any updates here? Please take my vote!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Of course, @CRC! I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll email you as soon as it’s implemented!

Userlevel 1

Hi friends! 👋

Just wanted to hop in with a belated update confirm that Google Analytics 4 properties can now be used with the new Google Analytics 4 integration. 🎉

Well, except that the new GA4 app is badly broken, at least for events and conversion events. I worked with Zapier support for a month until giving up, ditching the new app, and used a webhook from Zapier instead. 

Hi! I’d appreciate if you could also add my vote. Thanks!