Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Userlevel 3

I can’t find any Zaps for the new Google Analytics 4. Does anyone know when or if there will be any support for Google Analytics v4? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 July 2023, 19:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Forrest! Thanks for reaching out. I’ve got your vote added to that feature request. We’ll be in touch if and when this gets implemented. 🙂

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @christina.d  please ad my vote as well.With Universal Analytics sunsetting next year everyone who uses who uses it should move to GA4 anyway.Hope this would be available soon inside Zapier.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @diexar @Satya09!  I’ve added your votes to the feature request. We’ll email you once it’s been added, thanks!

Hi! Can you please add our vote and send the updates to this email: yulia.d@getsauce.com? Really need this, hope it will be available soon.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Sauce! I’ve added your vote for the feature request. We will update you via the given email once available. Thanks!

Now that Google has set a date to sunset UA next year (2023) this feature is rather critical. Please add my vote to this one. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

We need this!! Please!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @basecoatmarketing and @luisbetancourtco! Thanks for adding your voice here, I’ve added you to the feature request on our end, which means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. 

@Danvers please add my vote as well :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @melissahutch19! Let me add your vote to this feature request. We’ll send you an email once we have any update. Thanks!

Please add my vote for the GA4 Zap feature request and email notification when implemented as well. Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @jvaleriote. Thank you for letting us know. I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We will update you via email once available.

Hi there, adding my vote to this request so I can be notified via email as well. Now GA4 Measurement Protocol has come out of beta and session_id can be passed hoping this isn’t too far away! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Frankie987 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll notify you via email once available. Thank you!

Please add my vote to this request.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @whartonguy 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll send you an email once there’s any update. Thanks!

Please can you add my vote to this request. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @SDanAevi! Absolutely, I’ve got you added and we’ll keep you in the loop if and when this gets implemented. 😀

@christina.d please add us to the list as well!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @aspect 

Let me add you to the list for this feature request, and we’ll send you an email if this is implemented. Thanks!

Hello! I would love to be added to that list as well. Is there any ETA for this? I am wondering if this is something that I can even count on or not. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @theywood 

I’ve added you to this feature request, We don’t have any ETA with this yet, but we will update you via email once implemented. Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the list of people to be notified. Thank you!

GA4 recommendation is to have migrated, basically now, so we will have a years worth of data when July 1, 2023 rolls around. I’m disappointed there is not yet an ETA on this so being notified as soon as it is available would be be very helpful. 

Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @MGS 

We do apologize for the inconvenience. I’ve added you vote for this feature request. We’ll keep you updated via email once available. Thanks!

Can I get an update as well on this?