Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Really need this feature, please add my vote and subscribe me to the feature request.

Please add us to the feature request- and email update. Thank you!

Need this, I vote for this.

Please add me too. I really need this. 

Please add my vote for the GA4 Zap feature request and email notification when implemented as well. Thanks.

One more vote from me. Is there a workaround for this atm (Custom API Call)?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for your message @capmo, I’ve added your vote for that feature request 🙂

Hi! Please add me to the list.

Hello! I’ve done integration Housecallpro to Universal Analytics, then I created event. Then I checked - the statistic cillects in UA. Ok. I impotted this event into GA4, but I don”t see statictic in GA4. For a week i try to change the situation, but nothing. Could you please tell me, what can be wrong/

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Graphite 

Sorry, but we don’t have any update yet at the moment. I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Please add my vote for GA4 support in Zaps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Anna Igrushina and @sonic_blockster! :)

I’ve added both of your votes to the feature request. We’ve not got update to share on this at the moment but we’ll email you as soon as it’s possible. 

It should be possible to tag both UA and GA4 properties which may help to get it working with Zapier in the meantime. More details on how to do that can be found here: How to tag for both Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4 properties

Hope that helps!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Sergio-74,

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @aspect 

Let me add you to the list for this feature request, and we’ll send you an email if this is implemented. Thanks!

Hi! Can you please add our vote and send the updates to this email: yulia.d@getsauce.com? Really need this, hope it will be available soon.

This really needs to be done, like yesterday. GA4 is being pushed hard, and we need time to move our Zaps over.

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the list! This is becoming essential.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Alpus 

Definitely! I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll keep you updated via email once available. Thanks!

Hi, can I also be added to the update list? 

Hi, can you please add my vote too? Thanks

Please add my vote as for the GA4 - Zapier integration request as well. We are very interested :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Ilario! I’ve added your vote too. We’ll email you with any updates. :) 

Could you please add me to this feature request as well? We’re switching everything to GA4 now, considering UA will be out of commission in about 1 year and no data will be able to be transferred.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @arefyeu 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you vial email once available. Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Sauce! I’ve added your vote for the feature request. We will update you via the given email once available. Thanks!