Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Userlevel 3

I can’t find any Zaps for the new Google Analytics 4. Does anyone know when or if there will be any support for Google Analytics v4? 

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 4 February 2021, 20:11

View original

141 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jirst!

Support for V4 properties is something other users have asked for so I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. 

I don’t have an ETA but you’ll be notified via email if/when that gets implemented :)

Userlevel 1

This has long passed the point of “boy, we really should have it”.  Your existing Analytics connection options will cease working in about 7 months.  You still have not indicated that there is an ETA for this feature.  Which means the earliest I would expect it to be announced is for March release at earliest (assuming a typical 2-4 month planning cycle).  Which give us users only 3 months to convert, test, and migrate our Zaps, then convert, test and migrate our entire Analytics implementation, since we can’t use GA4 yet because the events we need to measure are not getting there.

Google has been pressing Analytics users to use the GA4 properties since the beginning of 2022.

Why has this not been put on a release calendar?  It seems like you want us all to crash and burn.

This is a BIG deal.  Way more important than adding 20 new products that no one has heard of.

Userlevel 1

Following :)

We have several zaps depending on GA. And since Google is making GA4 its official new Analytics, this will be increasingly important.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @StartupDevKit and @Vantage Venues 

I’ve added you all to this feature request and we’ll send an email once an update is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ykruger!

I’ve added you to the list, so you’ll be notified via email :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @brunostuger! I’ve added you to the feature request, thanks!

Userlevel 1

I can’t find any Zaps for the new Google Analytics 4. Does anyone know when or if there will be any support for Google Analytics v4? 

Since Google Analytics is phasing out universal analytics in favor of GA4 in 2023, supporting this is extremely important. Businesses run on data from Google Analytics and connecting it through Zapier is essential for this. If you can’t support GA4 by the time it comes out, we cannot be your customer.

Userlevel 1

Wait, so if we just created a GA property we can’t use Zapier?!? This has now put me in a pretty good bind as I can’t do my event tracking without Zapier as I integrate with Calendly. Anyone have any good workarounds? I’ll see if I can even make a new GA account using the old tech but this seems like a waste as I know Google will retire this tech soon enough and I’ll just have to redo the work again. :(  

Userlevel 1

+1

Please add my vote

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the list of people to be notified. Thank you!

GA4 recommendation is to have migrated, basically now, so we will have a years worth of data when July 1, 2023 rolls around. I’m disappointed there is not yet an ETA on this so being notified as soon as it is available would be be very helpful. 

Thank you.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hey @Maikel_Power 

Let me add your vote for this feature request and we’ll update you via email once it’s ready. Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hello @Rachael S 

This is an important integration that is being asked from a long time and GA4 is gonna become the primary one from next year. I am eagerly waiting for this integration and please upvote from my side as well

add me please

Now that Google has set a date to sunset UA next year (2023) this feature is rather critical. Please add my vote to this one. Thanks!

We’ve already migrated to GA4 in July so this is also critical for us. Please add us to the feature request and mailing list. Thank you!

Hi, please add my vote for GA4 support in Zaps.

Thank you :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @LukeTHEduke! You got it. I’ve got your vote added to that request. We’ll keep you and this thread updated once we know more. 🙂

I’d appreciate if you could also add my vote. Thanks in advance :)

Really hoping this gets added soon… GA4 has been on the market for nearly 6m at this point...

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @diexar @Satya09!  I’ve added your votes to the feature request. We’ll email you once it’s been added, thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @EficiensAnalytics!

I’ve also added you as an interested user on the feature request as it helps the team track how many users are interested and also means that we’ll send you an email if/when it’s implemented. Thanks 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Welcome to the Community, @lkat! :)

I’ve just added your vote. We’ll notify you by email as soon as it’s been implemented!

Can you please add us in the loop and count our upvote?

Thanks!

David

Hi, may you also add me in waitlist?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @ktd and @lucasinv,

@ktd it looks like our support team has already added you to this feature request. @lucasinv, I’ve just added your vote too, which will help to bump up the priority! We’ll be in touch by email once that’s been sorted.

In the meantime, it looks like it’s possible to enable both UA and GA4 which might be a good workaround to try here. You can find out more on how to do that here: How to tag for both Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4 properties

Can you give that a try and let me know if that works?