Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Userlevel 3

I can’t find any Zaps for the new Google Analytics 4. Does anyone know when or if there will be any support for Google Analytics v4? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 July 2023, 19:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jirst!

Support for V4 properties is something other users have asked for so I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. 

I don’t have an ETA but you’ll be notified via email if/when that gets implemented :)

Userlevel 1

Following :)

We have several zaps depending on GA. And since Google is making GA4 its official new Analytics, this will be increasingly important.

Userlevel 1

This is starting to become urgent. I’m stunned to see support for GA4 not yet being implemented. 

Please add my vote if for whatever reason a vote is needed. 

Userlevel 1

This has long passed the point of “boy, we really should have it”.  Your existing Analytics connection options will cease working in about 7 months.  You still have not indicated that there is an ETA for this feature.  Which means the earliest I would expect it to be announced is for March release at earliest (assuming a typical 2-4 month planning cycle).  Which give us users only 3 months to convert, test, and migrate our Zaps, then convert, test and migrate our entire Analytics implementation, since we can’t use GA4 yet because the events we need to measure are not getting there.

Google has been pressing Analytics users to use the GA4 properties since the beginning of 2022.

Why has this not been put on a release calendar?  It seems like you want us all to crash and burn.

This is a BIG deal.  Way more important than adding 20 new products that no one has heard of.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Stephenmh1234 

Good suggestion.

Best to submit feedback and feature requests via a ticket to Zapier Support for it to be properly logged: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 1

This is needed urgently! Please add my vote and add my email to the notification list. I agree with others in this thread though; this shouldn’t be a matter of voting. It’s Google Analytics we are talking about and UA is soon going to be deprecated (just a few months now).

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @StartupDevKit and @Vantage Venues 

I’ve added you all to this feature request and we’ll send an email once an update is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ykruger!

I’ve added you to the list, so you’ll be notified via email :)

Userlevel 1

Hi! Can I also be notified about updates for the GA4 integration?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @brunostuger! I’ve added you to the feature request, thanks!

Userlevel 1

Looks like this post and the replies suggesting it is on the roadmap are about two years old. Any update - or at least an estimate for when it will be released? We only have a few months left of UA support so 100% of my tracking is in GA4 now. This is a must have as we grow so I may need to fund a new solution if this will not be supported soon. Thx

Userlevel 1

One more vote from me. Please add this integration as soon as possible. Universial Google Analytics will stop working this July.

Userlevel 1

I can’t find any Zaps for the new Google Analytics 4. Does anyone know when or if there will be any support for Google Analytics v4? 

Since Google Analytics is phasing out universal analytics in favor of GA4 in 2023, supporting this is extremely important. Businesses run on data from Google Analytics and connecting it through Zapier is essential for this. If you can’t support GA4 by the time it comes out, we cannot be your customer.

Userlevel 1

Wait, so if we just created a GA property we can’t use Zapier?!? This has now put me in a pretty good bind as I can’t do my event tracking without Zapier as I integrate with Calendly. Anyone have any good workarounds? I’ll see if I can even make a new GA account using the old tech but this seems like a waste as I know Google will retire this tech soon enough and I’ll just have to redo the work again. :(  

Userlevel 1

@nicksimard can you please add my vote too!

Userlevel 1

+1

Please add my vote

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @SimonG 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the list of people to be notified. Thank you!

GA4 recommendation is to have migrated, basically now, so we will have a years worth of data when July 1, 2023 rolls around. I’m disappointed there is not yet an ETA on this so being notified as soon as it is available would be be very helpful. 

Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Rubendlc and @kramerceo 

I’ve added both of your votes for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @ButlerUnited @Andy Barnes,

I’ve added both of your votes for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once this request is implemented. Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Maikel_Power 

Let me add your vote for this feature request and we’ll update you via email once it’s ready. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

​Support for V4 properties is something other users have asked for so I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. 

I don’t have an ETA but you’ll be notified via email if/when that gets implemented :)

Hey friends, thanks so much for reaching out and sharing your feedback here. We’ll absolutely keep ya’ll updated of any new developments regarding GA4 being supported.

In the meantime, in the interest of streamlining info, please refrain from opening new threads related to this. This helps our team to properly track interest and keep everyone informed.

Thanks so much for your help in advance! 🧡

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Rachael S 

This is an important integration that is being asked from a long time and GA4 is gonna become the primary one from next year. I am eagerly waiting for this integration and please upvote from my side as well

Userlevel 1

Please add my vote for the feature and notify me when the feature is released.

Userlevel 1

Hey, It doesn’t seem that we will be getting any updates any time soon. Is anyone aware of any other tools that will fill the gap here?

Thanks.