Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Please can you add my vote to this request. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @whartonguy 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll send you an email once there’s any update. Thanks!

Please add my vote to this request.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Frankie987 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll notify you via email once available. Thank you!

Hi there, adding my vote to this request so I can be notified via email as well. Now GA4 Measurement Protocol has come out of beta and session_id can be passed hoping this isn’t too far away! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @jvaleriote. Thank you for letting us know. I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We will update you via email once available.

Please add my vote for the GA4 Zap feature request and email notification when implemented as well. Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @melissahutch19! Let me add your vote to this feature request. We’ll send you an email once we have any update. Thanks!

@Danvers please add my vote as well :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @basecoatmarketing and @luisbetancourtco! Thanks for adding your voice here, I’ve added you to the feature request on our end, which means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. 

Userlevel 1

We need this!! Please!!!

Now that Google has set a date to sunset UA next year (2023) this feature is rather critical. Please add my vote to this one. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Sauce! I’ve added your vote for the feature request. We will update you via the given email once available. Thanks!

Hi! Can you please add our vote and send the updates to this email: yulia.d@getsauce.com? Really need this, hope it will be available soon.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @diexar @Satya09!  I’ve added your votes to the feature request. We’ll email you once it’s been added, thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @christina.d  please ad my vote as well.With Universal Analytics sunsetting next year everyone who uses who uses it should move to GA4 anyway.Hope this would be available soon inside Zapier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Forrest! Thanks for reaching out. I’ve got your vote added to that feature request. We’ll be in touch if and when this gets implemented. 🙂

Userlevel 2

Please add my vote for GA4 support in Zaps.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Katie Lacy @Insider_Management @Patrick_Cash!

All of your votes for this feature request have now been added. As soon as it's supported, we'll send out an email to everyone.😊

please add us as another for this request since the legacy GA will soon be removed by google. 

Could you please add me to this feature request as well? We’re switching everything to GA4 now, considering UA will be out of commission in about 1 year and no data will be able to be transferred.

Please add me too. I really need this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Pareto PPC! I’ve added your vote for this as well. You’ll be notified by email as soon as it’s supported.

Could you please add --EMAIL ADDRESSES REMOVED-- to this? Thank you!

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove sensitive information. Please remember to not include any personally identifiable information when posting as this is a public forum. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Of course, @Guy! I’ve got your vote added to that feature request and we’ll be in touch if and when this gets implemented. 🤗