Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Idem, please add my vote - and keep me updated

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Of course, @CRC! I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll email you as soon as it’s implemented!

Can you please add us in the loop and count our upvote?

Thanks!

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @Wiscale! I’ve added your vote to this. I can’t make any promises as to when it will be supported but we’ll be sure to email you the moment it is!

Please add us in the loop too : more than a year that G4 is asked here as a feature :)

Kr

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @jreidel! I’ve got your vote added and we’ll be sure to keep you in the loop via email with any updates once we have them. 🙂

Userlevel 1

+1

Please add my vote

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @WillRuss! I’ve got your vote added to that feature request. 🙂

Please add my vote too. Would like to be kept in the loop.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Of course, @brunostuger! Your votes been added. We’ll keep you in the loop as soon as we know more. 🙂

Please add my vote too. It’s really needed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @LukeTHEduke! You got it. I’ve got your vote added to that request. We’ll keep you and this thread updated once we know more. 🙂

Userlevel 1

add me please

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @charmcat. I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s added!

Another vote here. I’m not even using UA anymore.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Ilario! I’ve added your vote too. We’ll email you with any updates. :) 

Hi, can you please add my vote too? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I totally agree, @matsreinsby! I’ve added you to the feature request as well. We’ll email you once it’s been added. :)

Please count my vote too. Very important feat imo!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out, @Asiya. :)

I’ve added your vote for this as well. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s added!

Please count my vote too. We’re trying to use GA4, but for now it’s useful because we can’t connect it with Zapier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @dashdot and @ScottG! :)

I’ve added both of your votes to the feature request. There isn’t a specific number of votes needed. Increasing the number of votes does help to increase a feature request’s priority but there are a number of other factors involved in prioritisation. I don’t have an ETA that I can share for when support for GA4 will be supported but we will definitely email you as soon as it is.

The workaround mentioned above of tagging for both UA and GA4 properties should hopefully allow your Zaps to run in the meantime. 

Hey Guys, 

Could you please add our vote, this is super important for us. 

Just so we can start to plan, do you have any ETA on this. Are you still counting votes for this feature. If you are how many do you need before this gets implemented. Considering this is the leading tracking platforms product I am sure there are thousands who would need to use this and are having to find other solutions.

Many thank

Scott

A must have for us too - understand commitments are few and far between - but 9 months already Zapier...lets get this happening!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m sorry to hear that, @Pierrot. I’ve added your vote which helps to increase its priority. We’ll let you know by email as soon as we have an update on this. :)