Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Userlevel 3

I can’t find any Zaps for the new Google Analytics 4. Does anyone know when or if there will be any support for Google Analytics v4? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 July 2023, 19:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Hi, can you please add my vote too? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Ilario! I’ve added your vote too. We’ll email you with any updates. :) 

Another vote here. I’m not even using UA anymore.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @charmcat. I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s added!

Userlevel 1

add me please

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @LukeTHEduke! You got it. I’ve got your vote added to that request. We’ll keep you and this thread updated once we know more. 🙂

Please add my vote too. It’s really needed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Of course, @brunostuger! Your votes been added. We’ll keep you in the loop as soon as we know more. 🙂

Please add my vote too. Would like to be kept in the loop.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @WillRuss! I’ve got your vote added to that feature request. 🙂

Userlevel 1

+1

Please add my vote

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @jreidel! I’ve got your vote added and we’ll be sure to keep you in the loop via email with any updates once we have them. 🙂

Please add us in the loop too : more than a year that G4 is asked here as a feature :)

Kr

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @Wiscale! I’ve added your vote to this. I can’t make any promises as to when it will be supported but we’ll be sure to email you the moment it is!

Can you please add us in the loop and count our upvote?

Thanks!

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Of course, @CRC! I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll email you as soon as it’s implemented!

Idem, please add my vote - and keep me updated

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Of course, @Guy! I’ve got your vote added to that feature request and we’ll be in touch if and when this gets implemented. 🤗

Could you please add --EMAIL ADDRESSES REMOVED-- to this? Thank you!

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove sensitive information. Please remember to not include any personally identifiable information when posting as this is a public forum. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Pareto PPC! I’ve added your vote for this as well. You’ll be notified by email as soon as it’s supported.

Please add me too. I really need this. 

Could you please add me to this feature request as well? We’re switching everything to GA4 now, considering UA will be out of commission in about 1 year and no data will be able to be transferred.

please add us as another for this request since the legacy GA will soon be removed by google. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Katie Lacy @Insider_Management @Patrick_Cash!

All of your votes for this feature request have now been added. As soon as it's supported, we'll send out an email to everyone.😊

Userlevel 2

Please add my vote for GA4 support in Zaps.