Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Userlevel 3

I can’t find any Zaps for the new Google Analytics 4. Does anyone know when or if there will be any support for Google Analytics v4? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 July 2023, 19:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @brunostuger! I’ve added you to the feature request, thanks!

+1 please

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out @brunostuger! Looks like your vote was already added and you’re good to go. 🙂

please add my vote to the feature request as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @NadiaWu94,

I’ve added your vote to the feature request too. We’ll contact you by email as soon as it’s added! :) 

Hi, please add my vote for GA4 support in Zaps.

Thank you :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @lkat! :)

I’ve just added your vote. We’ll notify you by email as soon as it’s been implemented!

Could you please add me to the list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @Dani_H! :)

I’ve added your vote to the list. We’ll be in touch by email once it’s been added!

Hi! I’d appreciate if you could also add my vote. Thanks!

any update on this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Anna Igrushina and @sonic_blockster! :)

I’ve added both of your votes to the feature request. We’ve not got update to share on this at the moment but we’ll email you as soon as it’s possible. 

It should be possible to tag both UA and GA4 properties which may help to get it working with Zapier in the meantime. More details on how to do that can be found here: How to tag for both Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4 properties

Hope that helps!

This is crucial, count my vote in :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out @Imbema!

I’ve added your vote to the feature request so you’ll be notified by email once it’s sorted! :)

following this one, add my vote

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @ad_wat! I’ve added your vote and we’ll email you as soon as it’s added. :)

Hello, 

Same, this is mandatory for me and might even make me move to another solution than Zapier :(

Could you add my vote please? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m sorry to hear that, @Pierrot. I’ve added your vote which helps to increase its priority. We’ll let you know by email as soon as we have an update on this. :)

A must have for us too - understand commitments are few and far between - but 9 months already Zapier...lets get this happening!

Hey Guys, 

Could you please add our vote, this is super important for us. 

Just so we can start to plan, do you have any ETA on this. Are you still counting votes for this feature. If you are how many do you need before this gets implemented. Considering this is the leading tracking platforms product I am sure there are thousands who would need to use this and are having to find other solutions.

Many thank

Scott

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @dashdot and @ScottG! :)

I’ve added both of your votes to the feature request. There isn’t a specific number of votes needed. Increasing the number of votes does help to increase a feature request’s priority but there are a number of other factors involved in prioritisation. I don’t have an ETA that I can share for when support for GA4 will be supported but we will definitely email you as soon as it is.

The workaround mentioned above of tagging for both UA and GA4 properties should hopefully allow your Zaps to run in the meantime. 

Please count my vote too. We’re trying to use GA4, but for now it’s useful because we can’t connect it with Zapier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out, @Asiya. :)

I’ve added your vote for this as well. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s added!

Please count my vote too. Very important feat imo!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I totally agree, @matsreinsby! I’ve added you to the feature request as well. We’ll email you once it’s been added. :)