Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Hello, 

Same, this is mandatory for me and might even make me move to another solution than Zapier :(

Could you add my vote please? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @ad_wat! I’ve added your vote and we’ll email you as soon as it’s added. :)

following this one, add my vote

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out @Imbema!

I’ve added your vote to the feature request so you’ll be notified by email once it’s sorted! :)

This is crucial, count my vote in :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Anna Igrushina and @sonic_blockster! :)

I’ve added both of your votes to the feature request. We’ve not got update to share on this at the moment but we’ll email you as soon as it’s possible. 

It should be possible to tag both UA and GA4 properties which may help to get it working with Zapier in the meantime. More details on how to do that can be found here: How to tag for both Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4 properties

Hope that helps!

any update on this?

Hi! I’d appreciate if you could also add my vote. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @Dani_H! :)

I’ve added your vote to the list. We’ll be in touch by email once it’s been added!

Could you please add me to the list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @lkat! :)

I’ve just added your vote. We’ll notify you by email as soon as it’s been implemented!

Hi, please add my vote for GA4 support in Zaps.

Thank you :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @NadiaWu94,

I’ve added your vote to the feature request too. We’ll contact you by email as soon as it’s added! :) 

please add my vote to the feature request as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out @brunostuger! Looks like your vote was already added and you’re good to go. 🙂

+1 please

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @brunostuger! I’ve added you to the feature request, thanks!

I’d appreciate if you could also add my vote. Thanks in advance :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for your message @capmo, I’ve added your vote for that feature request 🙂

Please also add my vote!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for your message @mpost! I’ve added you as an interested user on that feature request :slight_smile:

Please add my vote for GA4 support in Zaps.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@codydukew You've been added to the report!

@SamB  @nicksimard please add my vote to the feature request as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @ktd and @lucasinv,

@ktd it looks like our support team has already added you to this feature request. @lucasinv, I’ve just added your vote too, which will help to bump up the priority! We’ll be in touch by email once that’s been sorted.

In the meantime, it looks like it’s possible to enable both UA and GA4 which might be a good workaround to try here. You can find out more on how to do that here: How to tag for both Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4 properties

Can you give that a try and let me know if that works?