Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Userlevel 1

Is it possible to get a status update please? Do you have some sort of release date?

Userlevel 1

This needs to happen quicker.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @c.smith,

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!

Please add in my vote for this feature as well! I'm hoping it's available before GU sunsets.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Gudi, @ElliottF and @Moein,

I’ve added all your feature request votes and we’ll be updating everyone via email once available. Thanks!

We really need this!
Please add my vote too.

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the list! This is becoming essential.

This really needs to be done, like yesterday. GA4 is being pushed hard, and we need time to move our Zaps over.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Old School Value 

I’ve added your vote  for this feature request. We’ll email you once an update is available. Thank you!

Please also add us to the request & email update. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @wpdynamic 

Welcome to the community! Let me add your vote for this feature request. We’ll send you an update vial email once available. Thank you!

Please add us to the feature request- and email update. Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Expath 

I've added your vote for this feature request. We will notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

We’ve already migrated to GA4 in July so this is also critical for us. Please add us to the feature request and mailing list. Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Vito M 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll make sure to update via email once available. Thanks!

Upvote

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Maikel_Power 

Let me add your vote for this feature request and we’ll update you via email once it’s ready. Thanks!

Can I get an update as well on this? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @MGS 

We do apologize for the inconvenience. I’ve added you vote for this feature request. We’ll keep you updated via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the list of people to be notified. Thank you!

GA4 recommendation is to have migrated, basically now, so we will have a years worth of data when July 1, 2023 rolls around. I’m disappointed there is not yet an ETA on this so being notified as soon as it is available would be be very helpful. 

Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @theywood 

I’ve added you to this feature request, We don’t have any ETA with this yet, but we will update you via email once implemented. Thank you!

Hello! I would love to be added to that list as well. Is there any ETA for this? I am wondering if this is something that I can even count on or not. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @aspect 

Let me add you to the list for this feature request, and we’ll send you an email if this is implemented. Thanks!

@christina.d please add us to the list as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @SDanAevi! Absolutely, I’ve got you added and we’ll keep you in the loop if and when this gets implemented. 😀