Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @MariaS 

So far, we don’t have an ETA for now, but I can count your vote for this feature request so that you’ll be updated via email once available. 

Do you guys have any ETA by now?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Johan Arwidmark 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

This is starting to become urgent. I’m stunned to see support for GA4 not yet being implemented. 

Please add my vote if for whatever reason a vote is needed. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Anthem E. 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Why is this a matter of voting? GA is one of the most fundamental integrations with any 3rd party system even closely related to anything ‘internet’ - I didn’t even think GA4 could not be integrated at this point, I just typed it in to my zap expecting it to be there, and when nothing came up I thought it must have been because I had to type more than just “GA4” but sure enough “Google Analytics 4” also didn’t bring anything up, leading me here, sadly.

Google still officially supports doing a dual implementation… kind of. New properties are being strongly encouraged to just go with GA4. New businesses are being strongly encouraged to just learn GA4 because it’s so different.

UA has had an official deprecation date since October.

We’re below 150 days now.

This thread was started 2 *years* ago, and you’re telling us you have “added [our] vote[s] for this feature ‘request’”?

There is still not even as much as an eta? Are you guys doing okay..? Blink twice if you need help.

All joking aside, what is the official workaround recommended by Zapier?

Userlevel 1

Please add my vote for the feature and notify me when the feature is released.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @MFav 

Please add my vote for GA4 support in Zaps.

Userlevel 1

Hey, It doesn’t seem that we will be getting any updates any time soon. Is anyone aware of any other tools that will fill the gap here?

Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Graphite 

Sorry, but we don’t have any update yet at the moment. I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Any updates here? Please take my vote!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @ButlerUnited @Andy Barnes,

I’ve added both of your votes for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once this request is implemented. Thanks

Yep, I need this too. 

+1 Vote please. 

Please add my vote as for the GA4 - Zapier integration request as well. We are very interested :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @PedroSoftr 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify via email once this request is implemented. Thanks

Please add my vote too!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Wordapp.com, @nastyakamel 

I’ve added both of your votes for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Pls add our vote too and update when available. 

Please add my vote too, it’s crucial here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @arefyeu 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you vial email once available. Thank you!

Hi! Please add me to the list.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @J_spice 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you vial email once available. Thank you!

Please add me to the list. This is urgently needed.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @wanderingjam