Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Userlevel 3

I can’t find any Zaps for the new Google Analytics 4. Does anyone know when or if there will be any support for Google Analytics v4? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 July 2023, 19:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Rachael S 

This is an important integration that is being asked from a long time and GA4 is gonna become the primary one from next year. I am eagerly waiting for this integration and please upvote from my side as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Heya @Satya09, thanks for sharing your feedback! Totally understand how this would add immense value!

We went ahead and added ya and we’ll email you once this is available. 😊

Userlevel 1

Can you please add us to the list to let us know when this feature comes out? This is really important for us and the community to know. 

Please add me as well. July 2023 will soon be upon us.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @StartupDevKit and @Vantage Venues 

I’ve added you all to this feature request and we’ll send an email once an update is available. Thanks!

Hi, may you also add me in waitlist?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Alpus 

Definitely! I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll keep you updated via email once available. Thanks!

Any update on this?

Hi, can I also be added to the update list? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Suus 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update via email once available and apologies @yso because as of now we don’t have any update regarding with the request. We will keep this thread updated. Thanks! 

Userlevel 1

This has long passed the point of “boy, we really should have it”.  Your existing Analytics connection options will cease working in about 7 months.  You still have not indicated that there is an ETA for this feature.  Which means the earliest I would expect it to be announced is for March release at earliest (assuming a typical 2-4 month planning cycle).  Which give us users only 3 months to convert, test, and migrate our Zaps, then convert, test and migrate our entire Analytics implementation, since we can’t use GA4 yet because the events we need to measure are not getting there.

Google has been pressing Analytics users to use the GA4 properties since the beginning of 2022.

Why has this not been put on a release calendar?  It seems like you want us all to crash and burn.

This is a BIG deal.  Way more important than adding 20 new products that no one has heard of.

Hi @Suus 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update via email once available and apologies @yso because as of now we don’t have any update regarding with the request. We will keep this thread updated. Thanks! 

Please add my vote..it's getting a bit urgent!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @cgoasduff 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll notify you once an update is available. Thanks

You would think a request to get this added every 10-20 days for the last year would at least get Zapier to give us an actual update or timeline rather than the same blank response, we seriously need GA4 intergration ASAP.

As everyone has already said, most have already converted to GA4 and it’s looking like Zapier would rather become a digitial paperweight. For anyone else in the same boat as myself (and the hundreds before me) There are alternative Automation platforms that already support GA4, MAKE a decision on if it’s worth waiting around to the day UA shuts down and you realise your Zaps are now useless.

Need this, I vote for this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @AndreM 

I’ve added you vote for this feature request and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks.

@shaunBT 

We sincerely apologize but we don’t have any update available regarding with this feature request but rest assured that we will keep this thread updated if there’s any changes. Thank you for your patience. 

Please add me to the update list.  Need this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @wanderingjam 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you vial email once available. Thank you!

Please add me to the list. This is urgently needed.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @J_spice 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you vial email once available. Thank you!

Hi! Please add me to the list.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @arefyeu 

Please add my vote too, it’s crucial here.

Pls add our vote too and update when available. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Wordapp.com, @nastyakamel 

I’ve added both of your votes for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!