Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Userlevel 3

I can’t find any Zaps for the new Google Analytics 4. Does anyone know when or if there will be any support for Google Analytics v4? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 July 2023, 19:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Maikel_Power 

Let me add your vote for this feature request and we’ll update you via email once it’s ready. Thanks!

Upvote

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Vito M 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll make sure to update via email once available. Thanks!

We’ve already migrated to GA4 in July so this is also critical for us. Please add us to the feature request and mailing list. Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Expath 

I've added your vote for this feature request. We will notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Please add us to the feature request- and email update. Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @wpdynamic 

Welcome to the community! Let me add your vote for this feature request. We’ll send you an update vial email once available. Thank you!

Please also add us to the request & email update. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Old School Value 

I’ve added your vote  for this feature request. We’ll email you once an update is available. Thank you!

This really needs to be done, like yesterday. GA4 is being pushed hard, and we need time to move our Zaps over.

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the list! This is becoming essential.

We really need this!
Please add my vote too.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Gudi, @ElliottF and @Moein,

I’ve added all your feature request votes and we’ll be updating everyone via email once available. Thanks!

Please add in my vote for this feature as well! I'm hoping it's available before GU sunsets.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @c.smith,

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

This needs to happen quicker.

Userlevel 1

Is it possible to get a status update please? Do you have some sort of release date?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @jammer.solijon can we please be added to the updates about this feature;

clients are getting the google prompt about the end of support for UA properties and theres migrations to be done.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @PaulKortman,

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll keep this thread updated if there’s any available update and we will email you as well. Thanks.

Hello! I would love to be added to that list as well. I would love to hear about this as soon it’s available.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Anton Badajos 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll send you an email once there’s an update. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

I can’t find any Zaps for the new Google Analytics 4. Does anyone know when or if there will be any support for Google Analytics v4? 

Since Google Analytics is phasing out universal analytics in favor of GA4 in 2023, supporting this is extremely important. Businesses run on data from Google Analytics and connecting it through Zapier is essential for this. If you can’t support GA4 by the time it comes out, we cannot be your customer.

Any update regarding this request?

Hello,

I was wondering whether it’s already possible to create zaps for Google Analytics 4.

I was trying to connect EverWebinar to GA4 via the related zap (https://zapier.com/apps/webinarjam/integrations/google-analytics) but I noticed then, when displaying the GA properties to choose from, it only shows Universal Analytics ones and not GA4.

Thanks for your help and best regards,

Stefano

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @stefanostambazzi and thanks for asking this question in the Community. 

Currently, there is not an integration that we have for Google Analytics 4. However, this is an active Feature Request, and I’ve added you as someone who is interested when this comes live. I can’t promise a date when this will happen, but by being added you’ll be the first to know when the connection is turned on. 

Thanks again, and please let us know if you have any other questions.