Best answer

Shopify App - New Customer - Error while retrieving: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi all, 3 days ago I started getting this “Error while retrieving: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable” on my Shopify App with the New Customer event trigger. Has anyone experienced this? Is there a way to get more logs?

icon

Best answer by SamB 26 May 2023, 12:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

65 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have just received a reply from Zapier Support and said that it’s a known bug and will let me know once they have fixed it. There are also no available workarounds.

Userlevel 1

Could you add us to the list as well?

Our logistician team are highly impacted by this issue, and we are serioulsy considering migrating to integromat!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@robschmidt I’ve already tried creating a new Zap and it’s still having this error. It only happens for 1 of my Shopify accounts. Others are working fine. I guess I need Zapier’s help to get the debug logs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@jakobaa Have you made contact with our Support team as well? If not, please let me know so I can get you added to our bug log! 

This is also affecting our store. Please add us to the list. Just started for us on the 16th of may

@jakobaa Have you made contact with our Support team as well? If not, please let me know so I can get you added to our bug log! 

@chanelle I haven’t been in touch with the support team yet - so would be great if you could add me manually. Thanks a lot

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here, @aezm82, @Tecno Pago Alegre, @Lavees and @KeepSpace! 🙂

I’ve added you all to the list of affected users now. As soon as it’s been resolved we’ll send an email notification to everyone on that list. 

Please add us to the list having trouble also

having the same issue here can you add me to the list ?

@SamB Please add us to the notification list.  Please fix ASAP😭

Userlevel 1

I am having the same issue, @SamB Please add me in the list of affected users.

Userlevel 1

Same issue

Please add me to the list for notification also. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @jakobaa,

I’ve added you as an affected user to the open bug report as well. We’ll let you know via email once there’s an update regarding the issue.

Thanks! 😊

add me too please. I have the same issue

please add us as well. zapier no longer receiving hooks from shopify as of noon yesterday.

Same issue, please notify us when this is fixed. It is very urgent for us.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You got it @MedhiZeroual@Samar@Ivan B@rashed and @rbennet!

Happy to report that you are all on the list of affected users so you will all get an email notification as soon as it’s fixed. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here @najmwah, @Selleton Scales, @eduardo s, @gfc-automations, @Peregrin Workwear, @professionalbotanicals, @ddmagill, @thudso3 and @zank! 👋       

I can’t give any estimates as to when this is going to be fixed by but you’re all on the list of affected users so we’ll definitely notify you as soon as it is. I really hope it will be sorted soon, I know how frustrating this issue must be for everyone here.

I’ll be in touch if I have any news or other workarounds to share. In the meantime, the workaround I mentioned previously (triggering from order notification emails instead) might be your best bet for now.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@ken.a , @chanelle any updates to this? It’s critical for my client.

how long do you think it will take to solve the problem ? all of our customer orders are pending and we can't send orders to our customers we already have 600 orders not sent . And also, will it be possible to run the hundreds/thousands of zaps retroactively ? 

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is really frustrating. Anyone from Zapier please respond. Your Zapier Status for the Shopify App shows normal, no incidents but a lot of us are having issues.

Please add me to the list as well. Zap stopped working yesterday and showing error: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable”

Same issue is occurring. Please add me to the list as well for updates on this situation

@SamB The triger will not have all triggering from order notification emails instead will not include the full information specially the discount rate and the coupon code