Best answer

Shopify App - New Customer - Error while retrieving: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

65 replies

hi @SamB , can you please add me to the list, just a question the other thing I’ve noticed (which could be nothing) is that when selecting the app (shopify) you have to select Shopify Premium, is this part of the issue as I have been successfully running the zap for the last 9 months on shopify basic? Thanks 

Hello, I’m having this issue too, please add me to the list once it’s fixed. It’s been more than 10 days now. 

@ken.a can you please add us to the list of impacted users as we have a zap failing under the same conditions. tried to re-create and re-authenticate to no avail. 

Thank you

I have the same problem with shopify.

But its not for every run and just shows up irregularly.
I haven’t had the time yet to finding the pattern but hopefully zapier support can help 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @fbousquet, @spencerwise, @CWCGA, @Izaiah, @Coachalh, @gabe736, @JuandaMayorga, @Sol, @mhmemorials, @RaeMC, @kian, @CartonCloud@ken60, @KeepSpace, @Crude coffee and @rollerz! 👋

You’re all on the list of affected users so we will email you the minute this gets resolved. Thank you all so much for your continued patience here. 

@MedhiZeroual - thanks for following up here.

I don’t know whether the missed orders will be able to be rerun automatically for you, but you could try using our Transfer feature to process them in bulk. I don’t have any ETA I can share on when this issue is going to be fixed, but I do know the developers are working on it so hopefully it won’t be much longer. 🤞

In the meantime, do you all happen to get email notifications from Shopify whenever there’s a new order?

If so, and those emails contain the order information you need, then I’m thinking that perhaps you could trigger from the order notification emails instead? To do that you’d want to:

If you’re interested in setting that up we have a Trigger Zaps from new parsed emails guide that I’d recommend checking out. Hope that helps! 🤞

Hi, I am also affected by this bug.

Could you please let me know once the bug is resolved?

It is now unable to retrieve new paid orders from Shopify to zap into googlesheets

We are also having this issue. Would appreciate a heads up when it has been solved! Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Curated Culture! 🙂

I’ve added you to the list as well so we’ll be in touch as soon as it’s sorted. If you’re able to get email notifications sent to you whenever a new order is paid, then it may be worth trying the workaround I mentioned in my last reply and have a Zap trigger from those email notifications for now instead.

Hey there @Curated Culture! 🙂

I’ve added you to the list as well so we’ll be in touch as soon as it’s sorted. If you’re able to get email notifications sent to you whenever a new order is paid, then it may be worth trying the workaround I mentioned in my last reply and have a Zap trigger from those email notifications for now instead.

We are having this problem too, but it only stopped pulling data from shopify 12 hours ago unlike others who mentioned it’s been going on for days. Can you add us to the list?

I am also having the same issue, please let me know once it is resolved. Thank you.

Please add me to the list 

we are currently getting the following error for the triggers on Shopify to Google Sheets

Failed to fetch an order from Shopify

Error while retrieving: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable

Can you add me to the list as well please

@SamB Can you please add me to this affected this as well? Hope to see this resolved asap.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

We are having this issue, currently affecting over 50+ Shopify stores we are managing.

Can we be included and let us know ASAP if this is resolve please !??? 

please keep me loop at xxxxxx@keepspace.com.au

We have the same problem. Please add us to the list.