Best answer

Shopify App - New Customer - Error while retrieving: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

65 replies

@SamB Please add me to the list of affected users as well.

Google Drive Zap not running properly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi friends! 

You may have seen the email notification already but if not, I’m happy to confirm that this issue has now been resolved. 😁🎉

Thank you all for your patience while this issue was being worked on. Those errors should no longer be occurring but if for some reason you’re still seeing them please do reach out.

In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡

I have experienced the same issue. I thought that after reconnecting my shopify accounts and re-running that I had resolved it. Unfortunately not all data was being processed on the order object, specifically order.customer.orders_count; zapier’s interface does not include all of the information I would expect, and which was relied on before this bug emerged.

I have the same issue and even when I try creating the zap again from scratch I’m stuck at Step 1 because it can’t retrieve a new order on Shopify.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks! 👋

Very sorry for the delay in replying here! Thank you all for bearing with us while the developers are working on a fix for this. I realise how frustrating this must be and hope to have some good news to share on this soon! 🤞

@BC_studio@Annie_Sanchez-Clarity_Pages@NKX@ElmwoodBark@LasseWF@Caribou and @Tomojo - happy to confirm that you’re all added to the list of affected users. We’ll notify you all by email the moment this issue gets resolved.

@ZapEm - ah, not all bugs will appear on the Zapier Status page. Only incidents would be shown there and it looks like the bug you’re all running into here isn’t classified as an incident at present. Sorry for any confusion caused by this!

A number of clients affected by this issue. Please keep me in the loop.

@SamB Please add us to list impacted user list as well!

@SamB Apologies, I believe it is working now we do not have this issue anymore

@SamB Please add me to the list of affected users as well.

juandavidmayorga16@gmail.com

tks

Hi Same here having the exact issue as well please support 

facing the same issues here while retrieving paid orders from shopify. when will it be solved?

@SamB please also add us to the list of affected users. This has been painful as we pull new orders with zapier from shopify to help operate our business. 

Hello,

Please add me to the affected users as well, has been impacting our operations since yesterday afternoon. Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry to hear you’re running into this issue as well, @Leonaj!

It looks like one of our Support team has already added you to the list of users that are being affected by this. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s been fixed! 🙂

Hi there, we are having this same issue.  The Zap has been working for months - now it is turned off and when we try to publish we get 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable.   We have tried duplicating the Zap and recreating it to no avail.

Thanks for reaching out here, @aezm82@Tecno Pago Alegre@Lavees and @KeepSpace! 🙂

I’ve added you all to the list of affected users now. As soon as it’s been resolved we’ll send an email notification to everyone on that list. 

Hi @SamB can you add me to the list as well? thank you!

Sorry to hear you’re running into this issue as well, @Leonaj!

It looks like one of our Support team has already added you to the list of users that are being affected by this. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s been fixed! 🙂

Same error here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry to hear that those order emails don’t have all the desired information @rashed

Thanks for letting us know, @chriskj. I’ve added you to the list of affected users too.

@KeepSpace - yes, I believe a potential fix was deployed recently but the bug report has not been officially closed yet. Once it is, everyone on the list of affected users will get an email notification to confirm that it’s been resolved. And we’ll be sure to follow up here to confirm that as well. 🙂

Hi there @jakobaa,

I’ve added you as an affected user to the open bug report as well. We’ll let you know via email once there’s an update regarding the issue.

Thanks! 😊

Hi @ken.a , 

I would appreciate it if you could also add me as an affected user because I’ve been receiving the same error “Trigger partner failure: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable”

Thank you!

Hi @SamB we need to be added to be notified as well please. 

This is critical for us, we are a logistics software company and we have 100’s of Shopify integrations. We were only mad aware by tickets flowing through the past few days with random orders not coming through.

Why has Zapier not put out a banner to say this problem is happening? Is there a work around so we can assure Shopify orders are working? You said this is a bug not a incident - but yet it’s something that can’t be tracked or worked around? 

Hi @SamB , I'm facing the same issue for the past two days, could you add me to the list please? thank you!

Hi @ken.a

Could you add me too? I am seeing this issue with Shopify and Google sheets and have been unable to resolve it. 

Thank you, 

NKX

@SamB  any responses or timeline as to when this can be resolves ?

I too run a logistic company with 50+ companies under management that utilises zapier and one of them is our big account..

Super embrassing for it to fail along with additional team and resources needed to run the admin now…

Userlevel 1

Could you please add me to this bug list? I’m experiencing the same issue with my Shopify connection

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @ZapEm 

I’d suggest you copy the Zap and turn on the new copied one. If that doesn’t work, try recreating the zap.