Best answer

Shopify App - New Customer - Error while retrieving: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

65 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is really frustrating. Anyone from Zapier please respond. Your Zapier Status for the Shopify App shows normal, no incidents but a lot of us are having issues.

Please add us to the list having trouble also

We are also having this issue. Would appreciate a heads up when it has been solved! Thanks.

@ken.a can you please add us to the list of impacted users as we have a zap failing under the same conditions. tried to re-create and re-authenticate to no avail. 

Thank you

Hi @ken.a

Could you add me too? I am seeing this issue with Shopify and Google sheets and have been unable to resolve it. 

Thank you, 

NKX

Hi there @jakobaa,

I’ve added you as an affected user to the open bug report as well. We’ll let you know via email once there’s an update regarding the issue.

Thanks! 😊

Hi @ken.a , 

I would appreciate it if you could also add me as an affected user because I’ve been receiving the same error “Trigger partner failure: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable”

Thank you!

Hi there, we are having this same issue.  The Zap has been working for months - now it is turned off and when we try to publish we get 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable.   We have tried duplicating the Zap and recreating it to no avail.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@ken.a , @chanelle any updates to this? It’s critical for my client.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @jakobaa,

I’ve added you as an affected user to the open bug report as well. We’ll let you know via email once there’s an update regarding the issue.

Thanks! 😊

@jakobaa Have you made contact with our Support team as well? If not, please let me know so I can get you added to our bug log! 

@chanelle I haven’t been in touch with the support team yet - so would be great if you could add me manually. Thanks a lot

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@jakobaa Have you made contact with our Support team as well? If not, please let me know so I can get you added to our bug log! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have just received a reply from Zapier Support and said that it’s a known bug and will let me know once they have fixed it. There are also no available workarounds.

I have the same problem with shopify.

But its not for every run and just shows up irregularly.
I haven’t had the time yet to finding the pattern but hopefully zapier support can help 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@robschmidt I’ve already tried creating a new Zap and it’s still having this error. It only happens for 1 of my Shopify accounts. Others are working fine. I guess I need Zapier’s help to get the debug logs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @ZapEm 

I’d suggest you copy the Zap and turn on the new copied one. If that doesn’t work, try recreating the zap.