Best answer

Shopify App - New Customer - Error while retrieving: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

65 replies

@SamB please also add us to the list of affected users. This has been painful as we pull new orders with zapier from shopify to help operate our business. 

facing the same issues here while retrieving paid orders from shopify. when will it be solved?

@SamB Please add me to the list of affected users as well.

juandavidmayorga16@gmail.com

tks

@SamB Please add us to list impacted user list as well!

A number of clients affected by this issue. Please keep me in the loop.

@SamB Please add me to the list of affected users as well.

Google Drive Zap not running properly.

Same issue is occurring. Please add me to the list as well for updates on this situation

Please add me to the list as well. Zap stopped working yesterday and showing error: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable”

Userlevel 1

Could you add us to the list as well?

Our logistician team are highly impacted by this issue, and we are serioulsy considering migrating to integromat!

how long do you think it will take to solve the problem ? all of our customer orders are pending and we can't send orders to our customers we already have 600 orders not sent . And also, will it be possible to run the hundreds/thousands of zaps retroactively ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You got it @MedhiZeroual@Samar@Ivan B@rashed and @rbennet!

Happy to report that you are all on the list of affected users so you will all get an email notification as soon as it’s fixed. 🙂

please add us as well. zapier no longer receiving hooks from shopify as of noon yesterday.

add me too please. I have the same issue

Please add me to the list for notification also. Thanks

Userlevel 1

I am having the same issue, @SamB Please add me in the list of affected users.

having the same issue here can you add me to the list ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here, @aezm82, @Tecno Pago Alegre, @Lavees and @KeepSpace! 🙂

I’ve added you all to the list of affected users now. As soon as it’s been resolved we’ll send an email notification to everyone on that list. 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

We are having this issue, currently affecting over 50+ Shopify stores we are managing.

Can we be included and let us know ASAP if this is resolve please !??? 

please keep me loop at xxxxxx@keepspace.com.au

I am also having the same issue, please let me know once it is resolved. Thank you.

Userlevel 1

Could you please add me to this bug list? I’m experiencing the same issue with my Shopify connection

Sorry to hear you’re running into this issue as well, @Leonaj!

It looks like one of our Support team has already added you to the list of users that are being affected by this. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s been fixed! 🙂

Same error here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry to hear you’re running into this issue as well, @Leonaj!

It looks like one of our Support team has already added you to the list of users that are being affected by this. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s been fixed! 🙂

Hi Same here having the exact issue as well please support 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks! 👋

Very sorry for the delay in replying here! Thank you all for bearing with us while the developers are working on a fix for this. I realise how frustrating this must be and hope to have some good news to share on this soon! 🤞

@BC_studio@Annie_Sanchez-Clarity_Pages@NKX@ElmwoodBark@LasseWF@Caribou and @Tomojo - happy to confirm that you’re all added to the list of affected users. We’ll notify you all by email the moment this issue gets resolved.

@ZapEm - ah, not all bugs will appear on the Zapier Status page. Only incidents would be shown there and it looks like the bug you’re all running into here isn’t classified as an incident at present. Sorry for any confusion caused by this!

I have the same issue and even when I try creating the zap again from scratch I’m stuck at Step 1 because it can’t retrieve a new order on Shopify.