Best answer

Jotform getting “502 Server Error” throttling errors

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @clic-et-moi,

I have added you to the bug report of affected members. We will keep you in the loop via email or on this thread when there’s an update.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Same issue here

Please add me to the list.  I’ve tried everything to get this fixed.  Please resolve asap.  Have many forms integrated.

Same problem here. Please add me to the list. 

We have quite a number of forms that are dependent on this integration. 

Exactly the same for me too, for all my Jotform zaps

Please also add me to the list. we just transitioned to jotform.

We are having the same issue, please add me to the list

Same issue here, please add us to the list!

Hey! I’m having the same error as well. If you could add me to the list that would be great. 

Same issue. Please add me to the list as well. Thanks!

I am also getting the jotform throttling error. Can you add me to the list?

Same issue happening across my account and clients’ with integrations created with Jotform. 

We are also having this issue. Please add us to the list.

I am also experiencing this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks,

I have good news - the bug report has now been closed! 😁🎉

If you missed the email notification from us here’s the main details from it:

“We've worked with their team to identify the problem where you were seeing 502 code errors. They've recently written in to let us know that they believe this should be resolved! I hope you can give this a test soon. If you do happen to encounter this issue again (or any other issues!), please let our team know so we can work to resolve it.”

Please do reach back out to the Community here or contact our Support team if you continue to run into these errors. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡ 

Please add me to the list to be notified. 

Userlevel 1

Trigger partner failure: The app returned "500 Internal Server Error".

Now it’s a ‘500” error. We getting any closer to a resolution here? It’s been a week. :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @KlickTipp and @Zach H. I’ve added you both to the report as affected users! 

At the moment it is still open however some users have mentioned success updating to the New Submission instant trigger. We’ll continue to keep the thread updated if hear more.

Thanks again for flagging this here. 🙂

I am still experiencing Jotform throttling error since this morning. Please add me to list of users

We are also having this issue. Please add us to the list!

I am also getting the same error message. Please add me to the list. 

Jotform

Trigger partner failure: ('Jotform throttling https://zapier.api.jotform.com/form/200692038683458/submissions?orderby=created_at%2CDESC&limit=100', 60)

Please add us to the list as well. Thank you!

same issue. Please add to this “list”. 

Same situation, getting very frustrating. This is affecting my business clientele not to mention the ridiculous number of Zapier alerts I am getting in my email. I’ve notified Jotform as well.

Thanks!

Userlevel 2

HI, Please add me to the list as well. I have the same issues with, at this point 70% of our zaps.