Best answer

Jotform getting “502 Server Error” throttling errors

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Please add me to the list of affected users, so I can be notified of Jotform’s resolution. I’ve been getting the same error message daily. But nothing appears to be wrong on my end.

@christina.d - Please add my email/account as one of the accounts affected too.

While we plan on making the changes suggested above (using the Instant Jotform New Submission trigger)

im having the same issue! please add me to the list!

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Add xxxxxxxxxxx to the users affected by the Zapier and Jotform connections

Hello, we’ve been having the same issue as well, please add us to the list. Thank you

Hey! I’m having the same error as well. If you could add me to the list that would be great. 

We have the same issue with multiple zaps. Please add me to the list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey friends - thanks for letting us know! I’ve added everyone who’s commented up to this point to the bug report. This ensures you’ll be emailed once a fix is in place.

In terms of an update, in the interest of full transparency, the Jotform app is owned and maintained by Jotform. We’re happy to continue tracking impacted users but aren’t able to advise on an ETA since that is dependent on their team.

I wish I had better news to share but rest assured, once news is available we’ll share that here! Thanks as always for your patience!

Same issue here. Please add us to the list.

Same issue. Please add me to the list as well. Thanks!

I also have the same issue going on. Can you please add this account to the affected users list?

same issue here.  please add me to the list

Userlevel 3

I have the same issue. Please add me to the list as well. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know you’re also being affected here @cameroncfm and @brellen.

I’ve not got any news to share at this point but I can confirm that we’ve added you both to the list of affected users. So that means we’ll be able to email you as soon as it’s sorted.

Thank you all for your continued patience here. Fingers crossed it won’t be much longer! 🤞

I also have the same issue going on. Can you please add me to the affected users list?

Same.

Following

Having the same issue- please add me to the list.

I too am getting this error now. Can you add me to the list and let me know what the issue was?

Userlevel 1

I'm having the same issue. All day. I've tried reconnecting the account. Recreating the zap.. it wont connect to Jotform. Add me to the list. I have also contacted Jotform about this but they had put a ticket in for me cause they couldn’t figure it out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks, @Steve Chon - you’ve been added! 

Let us know how the new trigger works for you!

We are also having this issue. Identical message.  Please add us to the list!

Thank You

I have a similar problem with : This auth is expired, Please reconnect here.

If I try with new account it tells me to connect to another jotform account but connecting to a jotform account with Gmail doesn’t seem to work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, thanks for letting us know! I’ve got everyone added to that bug report. 

Userlevel 1

Everytime I go to publish my zap, it tells me I have to reconnect my jotform account. I have dont this at least 4 dozen times now over the last 3 days. I CANNOT receive data and none of my systems are working. Contact me immediately.

Same issue here. Please add me to the list.