Best answer

Jotform getting “502 Server Error” throttling errors

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Userlevel 1

Same issue here. Seems like Zaps are still working...but getting flooded with emails.

Userlevel 1

Me, too, for a few days now :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey all! I wanted to keep ya’ll in the loop that a potential fix was pushed by Jotform a few days ago and we’re currently monitoring. 

Hopefully I’ll be back again soon letting ya’ll know this is officially closed -🤞🏽.

Add me to the list. 

Experiencing the same issue here. Jotform > Asana zap is triggering. Please add me to the list re: updates/resolution.

Thanks!

We’re having the same issue. I’ve tried to reconnect the JotForm, but get told the account link is expired as soon as I try to publish the update.

We’re also having this issue and looking for updated info.

Please add me to the list. I have the same issues. Are there any updates on this thread?

Userlevel 1

Please add us to the list as well. We’ve received dozens of emails with alerts for weeks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey ya’ll - thanks for sharing this! I’m back again for a quick update before we head into the weekend.

Our team is still working with Jotform on a solution. As you noticed, we’re still seeing quite a few errors. 😔 We’ll continue to keep everyone in the loop here and you’ll also receive an email when this is officially closed.

Thanks again for hanging in there with us. We understand the impact this has for everyone and we appreciate everyones ongoing patience!

We are affected as well

@User Services what is the status on this issue? It’s been several days now and several hundred affected users.

we’re encountering this problem as well. please add us to the list. thank you

@User Services I am having the same issue with receiving repeated error messages for Jotform throttling. Can you please add me to the list of accounts that need resolution. Thank you.

Can you add me to the list of affected users? We’re struggling with this now and it’s impeding our workflows.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @FraGuZiBo! 🙂

I’ve just checked on the bug report and we don’t have any updates to share at this time. Sorry to not have better news at the minute. I can’t provide an ETA on when you can expect JotForm’s app developers to implement a fix for this by, but I’ve added you to the list of folks being impacted by this issue. This will help to increase it’s priority and allow us to notify you by email the minute it’s resolved.

Please add my email as well. Also, the above solution from SHC does not work if it’s a Sign Document instead of a Form. Just FYI. 

@User Services Please add me to the list of accounts affected.

@User Services is there a status on when this issue will be fixed? It is affecting many users across the platform. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks @bhamkitt - appreciate you letting us know. I’ve added you to this as well.

It might be worth reaching out to them directly to see if they have any recommendations. We definitely still have the open bug report but sometimes it helps to hear directly from their users. 🙂

You can add me to the list as well.  Same problems.  Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This makes me so happy to hear and really appreciate ya’ll coming back to share this with others! 🎉

While the bug is still open, I did share with the team this appears to be working for a few of you!

Hi, it seems that there isn’t any update so far and i’m encountering the same issue. Therefore I would like to be added on the list of users impacted by this issue please !

Thank you for keeping us updated and appreciate your work !

I’m also experiencing this issue, please add me to the list. Thanks!

On the positive side, I have stopped getting the “throttling” error message. On the negative side, I continue to get this error: Trigger partner failure: The app returned "502 Server Error". Is this error being addressed in your investigation/fix?

Jotform (1.3.2)

Trigger partner failure: The app returned "502 Server Error"