Best answer

Notion - Trigger event update database

• 23 December 2021
  • 93 replies

Show first post

93 replies

Hello,

Could you also add me to the list? This would be a terrific feature for my job.

Thanks in advance

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @tedjober and @ks-lovtsova 

I’ve added both of your votes for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ColinM

You shouldn’t need 2 Filters.

1 Filter with 2 conditions will work.

That will also save 1 Task.

Also, the value would be Closed Date start, instead of Closed Date, as start is a property of Closed Date that has the actual value.

So the Filter was actually working as expected, because there is no value for Closed Date, thus Closed Date does not exist.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @philipio and @Lop_dog 

I’ve added both your votes for this feature request and we’ll notify both of you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@ColinM

Also, the value would be Closed Date start, instead of Closed Date, as start is a property of Closed Date that has the actual value.

So the Filter was actually working as expected, because there is no value for Closed Date, thus Closed Date does not exist.

“Closed date start” is not an option when selecting fields for filtering. 

Please add my vote.

Another upvote here, as mentioned before. Becoming blocked by this missing Notion trigger in my usage of Zapier.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@ColinM

“Closed date start” is not an option when selecting fields for filtering. 

Apologies, I did find it after all. You have to search by “Start”. Thanks also for the recommendation on two filter statements in one step. I’ll do some more testing this afternoon and hopefully it will work. 

Another vote from us. Not being able to do this is really limiting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks, @Kasey - your votes been added. 🙂

Please link me to this feature request. This is an essential part of the Notion <> Zapier integration.

Vote from me as well. Could I also be notified by email whenever this update is active? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @annief 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks. And @davislatham, I already added your vote for this request too. 

Hey Sam - please add our vote to the pot as well. The inability to use database updates as a trigger when it’s available in the Notion API for this long is a pretty massive loss and makes Zapier almost useless when integrating with Notion unfortunately.

Agreguen mi voto porfavor, necesito esa funcionalidad

I’d love to be added to the list as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, friends! Thanks for letting us know - I’ve added your votes to that! 🙂

Please add another vote for an Updated Page or Trigger item for Notion. This is critical for calendar events that change. Thanks!