Best answer

Notion - Trigger event update database

• 23 December 2021
  • 93 replies

Show first post

93 replies

Can you please add me to the list and throw a vote in too?

Any updates on ETA? This would be a huge win for us if it is completed soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there - @MoonRoom, @AugustinLydia, and @Wrappr! I’ve got your votes added for this feature request.

Sorry to say, I don’t have any updates or an ETA to share but we’ll absolutely email you if and when that changes!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @KenR 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Same here, for us the Zapier is useless without this integration. Without it, we won't use anything from here, really, because now it is just messy complication. On our side, we need clarity. So please, add my vote.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Bram Ramakers 👋

Thanks for reaching out here to let us know you’re also interested in being able to trigger on updated database items in Notion. I use Notion myself so I know just how useful it would be!

We’ve added your vote for this so we’ll be able to notify you as soon as that gets added. Fingers crossed it’ll be soon! 🤞

Hello,

I would like to create a zap from an Trigger event update of the Notion database but this does not exist for the Beta version.
Is it planned to have this functionality and if so when?
The latter is really important to all of your users.

Thanks in advance.

Please Add my vote too!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Natalia 

I apologize, as much as we wanted to give you any information about the feature request. Mostly the information will be coming over to our backend. Rest assured that as soon as this feature request is available. We will notify you via email. I’ve added your vote for this one. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ColinM 

Found this: https://notion.hostedhooks.com

Might be worth giving a try.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @insites, @Tijl 

I’ve added your votes for this feature request and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’ve got you added, @phiva

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Troy Tessalone thanks for this, and for reaching out on Twitter. I’ll probably wait for the official Notion webhooks, but I won’t hold my breath for Zapier to update the Notion Zap app even once those are made available. Will probably use the generic webhook step and code it myself.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Saden 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Sme here, please add my vote!

Thanks 🙏 

Could you add my vote please ?

Hi @jammer.solijon , could you add me to the list as well? Thanks

And me too, please.

Userlevel 1

How can this take so long? Please add me to the list as well.

Hi,

many months later still waiting for this absolutely crucial trigger

I am running two businesses using notion and we won’t subscribe to a payment option with zapier unless this is done, i am sure we are not the only ones! can i be added to whatever voting system, please?

Userlevel 1

Add my vote as well + I’d like to have an ETA… It’s been requested for a while now.

Hello.

This feature will be very useful.

Can you add me to the list?

Hello @jammer.solijon I would like my vote added to the feature request as well. Can you please link the feature request so we can keep up with it?

As others previously noted, there was the option to do this for a short time. It would be amazing to automate this, tons of really neat things we could do with it….

Hello! I’d love to be added to the list too, please🙏

Would like to be added to the list as well… DESPERATELY need this

Userlevel 2

For me it’s less trigger now… What’s going on with the integration?

Agreed, this is essential to automating Notion. Does Zapier have an ETA on this fix?