Best answer

Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Cannot read property 'find' of undefined

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

84 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Chris Trygstad!

I’ve added you to the list. As Sam mentioned above, we’ll send an email and also update this thread when the issue has been resolved!

Userlevel 1

We are now forced to look for a new solution, can’t keep waiting without ETA. Half-month outage (and counting) is not commercially sustainable neither for us nor for our customers.

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the affected list as well. The zap has paused and I cant turn it back on due to this issue.  Can you provide some sort of rough ETA?  We are using this to sync our crm with our marketing company's HubSpot account. Manually entering the data is getting cumbersome.

Please add me as well, same issue @chdiver 

thanks

Same problem here, please add us to the list.

Same problem here. We can’t sign in to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM during Zap creation. Please add me to the list of affected users. Thanks.

We are having the same issue, please add me

Userlevel 1

Same problem here - since Wednesday, July 14. Filed a ticket, but heard nothing so far.

Userlevel 1

Same issue here. Please add me to the list of affected users!

Same here! Please, add me to the list

@SamB 

Please add me and my company to the list of users that need to be updated on this issue. This has effected us as we cannot get out leads generated to our system for our admissions representatives to reach out to students looking go to school

I am also facing same issue with my Dynamics CRM Connection . Pleas find the Screenshot attached

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the list.

same problem here

same problem here, please add us to the list

I am also receiving this error.  Please add me to the list of affected users.

Same problem here, please add us to the list of affected users.

Hi, I’m having the same problem, did you find the answer? 

“Cannot read property 'find' of undefined “

I am having the same issue, and am not able to connect more accounts

Userlevel 2

We are having the same issue. Can you please notify my when this is resolved? 

@nicksimard Can we please be added as an affected user? We have run into this issue over the past several days.

Userlevel 1

please add me too, exact same problem

Please add me to the list of the affected users. What is the ETA here?

I am having the same problem. Please add me to the list

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @EmmaEmergo @VC-User @mishkabear @amavat @Sebastiaan Hysopt @Joseph.winters @rcsa,

I’ve added all of you as affected users. You’ll receive an email notification when this issue has been fixed.