Best answer

Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Cannot read property 'find' of undefined

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

84 replies

Please add me to this ticket...its urgent :point_up_tone1:

Hello, please add me to the list of affected users. Cheers,

@nicksimard please add me too!

Same problem for us - Please add us to the list as well!

Same, add us to the list!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone

It looks like this is bug that was discovered a couple of days ago. When some users try to connect to Microsoft Dynamics 365, they see the error message Cannot read property 'find' of undefined

@EmmaEmergo, @Yurian and @Carlf, I’m sorry that you’re having this trouble with yourZaps. I’ve added you as affected users on the bug, which lets the team know how many users are having this issue and also means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. 

Userlevel 1

Same problem here, please add us to the list. This is creating a nightmare for us. Please fix soon.

Please add me as an affected user. I have a few clients who use Dynamics to integrate lead efforts so resolution soon would be ideal!

Thanks all.

Hi everyone

It looks like this is bug that was discovered a couple of days ago. When some users try to connect to Microsoft Dynamics 365, they see the error message Cannot read property 'find' of undefined

@EmmaEmergo@Yurian and @Carlf, I’m sorry that you’re having this trouble with yourZaps. I’ve added you as affected users on the bug, which lets the team know how many users are having this issue and also means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. 

Please add us to the list of affected users.  Thank you!