Best answer

Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Cannot read property 'find' of undefined

Userlevel 1

Error when reconnecting MS Dynamics CRM:

Zapier could not connect to your account.

Cannot read property 'find' of undefined

Does anyone know what has caused this and how to resolve?
Our connection being down is of massive impact 

kind regards

icon

Best answer by SamB 9 August 2021, 17:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

84 replies

Userlevel 1

Same issue for us.  This will be the end of Zapier for us if they don’t fix this very soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey everyone!

Our engineers are making progress on this but unfortunately I still don’t have a time estimate that I can give here. I fully appreciate the need for answers but I don’t have any further details to share right now.

@AusIMM and @NandanMiri I’ve added you to the list of affected users. @Joseph.winters@mishkabear@mgonzales and @JLavigne it looks like you’ve already been added. We will alert you all by email as soon as it’s fixed.

In the meantime, I’m sorry again for all the trouble caused here. I realise that until this issue has been resolved none of your Microsoft Dynamics Zaps will be working and can only imagine how frustrating this must be. As soon as we get some further information we’ll post a further update in this thread.

Userlevel 1

We're experiencing the same problem too. Could you add us to the list of affected users too? Like to get an alert when fixed. 

Userlevel 1

Are there any updates on solving this bug? It has been more than 15 days now.

Thanks,

@nicksimard Can we please be added as an affected user? We have run into this issue over the past several days.

Hello, please add me to the list of affected users. Cheers,

Same problem for us - Please add us to the list as well!

Same, add us to the list!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey everyone,

I’m very happy to report that our engineers have shipped a fix to resolve the issue! :) 

So it should be possible to connect to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 accounts again now. That said, if you’re still running into issues connecting, the best thing to do will be to get in touch with our Support Team using the Get Help form. They will be able to look into your Zaps and assist further.