Best answer

error 400 with pardot

Userlevel 3

our zapier account ran out of credits 3 days back and so we had to turn off all our existing zaps until it was renewed on friday !!! when i tried to enable the zaps today i was thrown an error:

Unable to refresh access token. Error code 400: {"error":"invalid_client_id","error_description":"client identifier invalid"} You should try reconnecting your Pardot account!

So understood it was related with pardot. when i went to zaps it was saying account has expired suddenly !!! then i tried to reconnect the zap with business ID but was again thrown with an error !!

could anyone help to rectify this scenario !!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 15 July 2021, 12:33

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

82 replies

Userlevel 3

working now thanks !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone!

I’m very pleased to report that this issue has now been resolved. The Pardot integration will now work as expected, but you will need to take the following actions in order to restart your Zaps:

1) Reconnect your Pardot account(s) in Zapier: https://zapier.com/help/manage/app-connections/manage-your-app-connections#reconnect-your-app-accounts

2) Turn all Zaps connected to Pardot off and on again.

If you have Zaps that encountered an error during this issue, any associated Zap runs will not be able to be replayed. If you have data in your Zap Runs that cannot be replayed, and you would like to send that data through your workflow, you can export your Zap runs as a CSV by following these steps:

https://zapier.com/help/manage/history/export-your-zap-history#export-your-zap-runs.

Then, follow the bulk import steps below to import into Zapier:

https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/bulk-import-data-into-zaps

If you have any questions on how to do this, the best thing to do is to contact the Support Team using the Get Help form. They will be able to look at the data in your Zaps with you and can advise you on the best way forward. 

@william, I would like to receive updates on this as well. Thanks!

Hey @John.Radcliffe2, thanks for your questions here and sorry for the hassle!

There hasn’t been any further information shared because there isn’t more information to share yet. Each member is added to an email notification list so that they can receive a notification as soon as there is a solution. If there hasn’t been a notification, the issue is still ongoing.

I can definitely understand the frustration with the delay and the trouble a major bug can cause. However, I do want to make it clear that the community forum is not for customer service. We have a dedicated support team that handles all customer service inquires and these forum posts serve as a way for the community to gather, help each other, and raise awareness of issues or features that the community are interested so moderators can alert the right teams and make sure those issues are tracked.

All customer service inquires should be directed to our dedicated support team as it is not guaranteed that a staff member will always be available in the forum. We do our very best to provide high quality moderation here, but customer service issues should be sent to our support team directly via our Get Help page here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Sorry again for the hassle and we’ll be sure to alert all users that are on the affected user list for this bug as soon as there is a fix.

The problem is that your support staff are not responding with any updates at this point. We’ve sent two separate inquires on the matter, looking for any update, and your support team has not responded. I imagine other people are having the same issue, and are looking for any information they can find on the matter since the outage page has not changed in the last 7 days.

The lack of proactive support on the matter is the most frustrating part of this situation. I’m sure your teams are well aware of how many accounts use Pardot integrations regularly, and the fact that we all had to reach out to determine what the issue was is an example of really poor customer service. 

Ya..at this point, we’re looking for replacements. 

Userlevel 1

Hey @John.Radcliffe2, thanks for your questions here and sorry for the hassle!

There hasn’t been any further information shared because there isn’t more information to share yet. Each member is added to an email notification list so that they can receive a notification as soon as there is a solution. If there hasn’t been a notification, the issue is still ongoing.

I can definitely understand the frustration with the delay and the trouble a major bug can cause. However, I do want to make it clear that the community forum is not for customer service. We have a dedicated support team that handles all customer service inquires and these forum posts serve as a way for the community to gather, help each other, and raise awareness of issues or features that the community are interested so moderators can alert the right teams and make sure those issues are tracked.

All customer service inquires should be directed to our dedicated support team as it is not guaranteed that a staff member will always be available in the forum. We do our very best to provide high quality moderation here, but customer service issues should be sent to our support team directly via our Get Help page here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Sorry again for the hassle and we’ll be sure to alert all users that are on the affected user list for this bug as soon as there is a fix.

The problem is that your support staff are not responding with any updates at this point. We’ve sent two separate inquires on the matter, looking for any update, and your support team has not responded. I imagine other people are having the same issue, and are looking for any information they can find on the matter since the outage page has not changed in the last 7 days.

The lack of proactive support on the matter is the most frustrating part of this situation. I’m sure your teams are well aware of how many accounts use Pardot integrations regularly, and the fact that we all had to reach out to determine what the issue was is an example of really poor customer service. 

Hey @MarcLal@penny.hoff, and @KeithCrowell, I hope you’re well!

I’ve just added you to the notification list for this issue so that we can be sure to alert you as soon as a fix is deployed.

@penny.hoff this issue is the #1 top priority for our engineering team right now and we’re actively working on a fix. I have added you on the bug report that was escalated to our engineering team so that we can alert you ASAP once the issue is resolved. I apologize for any trouble this has caused!

@william thank you for sharing that this is the team’s #1 priority. It would have been nice to see something indicating this in the UI when trying to reconnect the app so that we waste less time thinking it is fixable on our end and researching solutions. This would be useful for any future instance like this

Userlevel 1
Badge

@TTDocheva You’ve been added to the report! Once the issue is resolved you can import the missing data by downloading it into a CSV file. Here’s some steps on how to import data into Zaps:  https://zapier.com/help/create/format/import-csv-files-into-zaps

How can we get all the data that is not currently coming into Pardot, after the issue is resolved and after the zaps are reconnected? I just hope that we don’t have to manually import all the leads that are not coming into Pardot due to the bug. 

Can you please add me to the list of effected users? We are running so many zaps and this issue is really affecting our business... 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @MarcLal, @penny.hoff, and @KeithCrowell, I hope you’re well!

I’ve just added you to the notification list for this issue so that we can be sure to alert you as soon as a fix is deployed.

@penny.hoff this issue is the #1 top priority for our engineering team right now and we’re actively working on a fix. I have added you on the bug report that was escalated to our engineering team so that we can alert you ASAP once the issue is resolved. I apologize for any trouble this has caused!

Please add me to the list of effected users as well. 

Userlevel 1

How can we have this issue escalated?  

This is impacting our global business.

If we don’t have a resolution within 24 hours, will have to look for another solution and will request a refund.

Hi, please add me to the list of notification when the error has been fixed by your staff as this is a major hurdle. Thanks.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @John.Radcliffe2, thanks for your questions here and sorry for the hassle!

Hello, what is the latest update? Pretty poor customer service to not provide any update whatsover other than “we’re investigating” for over a week...

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @Keira_B and @Jlnormandin, hope you are well!

I’ve just added you to the list of affected users, we’ll be sure to alert you ASAP once this issue is resolved.

@Angel association, errored actions do not count toward your task limit, only actions that have completed successfully. So there shouldn’t be any extra usage associated with any steps that failed due to an error. I double checked the list on the bug report and it looks like we have you listed, we’ll be sure to alert you as soon as there is a solution!

Userlevel 1

@Danvers Any update on this issue??

@nicksimard Please add me to the list!

Userlevel 1

Hi, So what happens to all the failed zaps that count towards our monthly allowance - will we receive a credit when they are replayed? 

Still patiently waiting hope you have a solution soon

@Danvers @william @nicksimard Following this thread. Please add me to the list to be notified when this is resolved. We currently have 57 Zaps that use Pardot constantly to pass leads.

Thank you!

@Danvers  please add me too. Thank you 

@PerfectServe, I’ve added you to the list of affected users and @TLP, it looks like the Customer Champion who helped you via email has already added you. 

I don’t have an update on this currently, I’m sorry. As @william mentioned, you can also follow this issue and subscribe to updates on this status page

Thanks please add me too! 

I am still getting the error too. This is so frustrating. I think I will just set up the automation to create a lead in SF directly until this is solved. We also have leads failing to come through!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@PerfectServe, I’ve added you to the list of affected users and @TLP, it looks like the Customer Champion who helped you via email has already added you. 

I don’t have an update on this currently, I’m sorry. As @william mentioned, you can also follow this issue and subscribe to updates on this status page

Userlevel 1

Hey I am stil having this issue, is everyone else as well?

Yes. I reached out to support this morning and this was their response:

“Thank you for checking in.

I'm afraid I do not have any updates at this time. The engineering team is still investigating, working on a fix as their top priority.

We'll follow up directly once it's confirmed that the issue is resolved, but updates can also be found here:

https://status.zapier.com/incidents/qk484yrmc61v

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer at this time. I absolutely understand the impact, and we'll keep pushing the engineering team for a fix as quickly as possible.”

Userlevel 1

Hey I am stil having this issue, is everyone else as well?