Best answer

error 400 with pardot

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

82 replies

We’re in the same boat. This is a mission critical bug for us.

We’re experiencing a similar issue that started last Friday. There was an interruption between our Pardot API & Zapier. We fixed the API issue but now none of our Pardot related zaps are successful; all of them have errored since 7/2 with the same error code as the original reporter:

Unable to refresh access token. Error code 400: {"error":"invalid_client_id","error_description":"client identifier invalid"}

When we try to reconnect the Pardot connection with our Pardot Business ID entered in, the Salesforce Oauth popup doesn’t load. Instead, it shows:

error=invalid_client_id&error_description=client%20identifier%20invalid

I know the team is working on it, but are there any updates or ETAs you can share out with us? This is super disruptive to our business flow.

Userlevel 1

Back again. @Danvers Nothing yet?

@Danvers Sorry to keep poking you, but I would hope the team has scoped out the issue and has begun working toward a solution. Any update since yesterday?

Userlevel 1

Same issue here, Is there any ETA?

Userlevel 1

I am about to start a major campaign and just bought the premium subscription so I could use this feature. Very dissapointed!

Userlevel 1

@Danvers Still no update?

Userlevel 1

Good evening,

Is there any update on when we can expect a resolve with this issue. We have leads that are failing to come through.

Userlevel 1

@Danvers Any update on this situation yet? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone

First of all, I know that this bug is having a huge impact on you all and I’m sorry that it’s so disruptive. 

While I don’t have an estimate of when this will be resolved, it’s the number one priority for the team that handles the Pardot integration at Zapier and we’re actively working to get things resolved as soon as possible. Either myself or one of my Zapier teammates will post here again when we have an update. 

Userlevel 1

Same issue here - nothing changed but Zaps stopped working.

Ongoing issue with our company, has broken lead flow for 3 days now

Same issue - I’m hoping it’s resolved shortly.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Same issue, also started this past weekend, it says my account connection is expired but when I try to reconnect I am hit the error message: error=invalid_client_id&error_description=client%20identifier%20invalid 

Userlevel 1

Same issue here. At $499/month you would assume this service would have better uptime. This is the 4th issue that we have encountered with Zapier and Pardot and by far the longest it’s taken to resolve. I am hoping now that the holiday long weekend is over, they will fix whatever they broke. 

Userlevel 1

Same problem as well.

Userlevel 1

Same issues as described. Adding myself to this list so I can be aware of when a fix is available.

Userlevel 1

We’re having the same problem. Would be great to know when it’s fixed.

Userlevel 1

Would like to know when this is fixed. Same problem here 

Userlevel 1

Hello 

Anyone has received update from Zapier or Pardot about this issue?

Any estimated date on the resolution?

Thanks in advance

Userlevel 1

Same issue here. Been happening since Friday. REALLY hoping either Zapier or Pardot get this resolved quickly since it’s impacting our lead flow. 

Same. Confirmed with my sfdc admin that nothing has changed on our side. I’m furiously working on workarounds.

Userlevel 1

SAME PROBLEM. PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN IT’S GONNA BE SOLVED:disappointed_relieved:

Userlevel 3

this is what i got from Zapier !!

Userlevel 1

Same issue here, no one found a fix yet?

Thanks,

AM