Best answer

error 400 with pardot

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

82 replies

Userlevel 2

Same error today with the pardot connection that is broken and cannot be connected back.

The Pardot User is complying with the new pardot authentication https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-pardot#spring-of-2021-changes-to-pardot-authentication but still we are stuck with no more information about this error 😭

Userlevel 1

Same problem. Started three days ago 2.7.2021.

Pardot: Unable to refresh access token. Error code 400: {"error":"invalid_client_id","error_description":"client identifier invalid"}

Userlevel 1

We are seeing this same error with our pardot integration... please have a look and advise as how to resolve this issue.  Thanks

Userlevel 3

is there any solutions you guys can think of to rectify this ??

Userlevel 1

Also experiencing the exact same error reported here. It’s quite urgent that we get this fixed. Appreciate any help!

Userlevel 1

I am currently experience the same error & it appears to have started 3 days ago on the 2nd July as well.

Unable to refresh access token. Error code 400: {"error":"invalid_client_id","error_description":"client identifier invalid"}

You should try reconnecting your Pardot account!

When I try to reconnect my account i get error message

error=invalide_client_id&error_description=client%20identifiers%20invalid

Appreciate any help to rectify this issue 

Userlevel 1

I am currently having the same error. Just started appearing 3 days ago.

I have tried reconnecting to Pardot using a different account, but as soon as I try to connect I get the following “error=invalid_client_id&error_description=client%20identifier%20invalid”